Wednesday, Summer in Moonwood Mill (Aug 18)
Tae: I’ve been encouraging Lou to join the Culinary career to earn the Fresh Chef trait like Alej and me. So, a little past midnight, Lou throws a dinner party and invites all the local wolves.
Lou: During the festivities, I invite Shadow Sanchez (Tae’s former sparring partner) to join the Collective. The pack life isn’t for everyone; I invite Honey and Rown to become Friends of the Pack. I’m happy they both accepted.
Tae: Oh, now you finally find a ring?
Watcher: I had some bug where the relationships of Xica/Sammy and Yuna/Lou kept changing from Spouses to Partners. Changing their relationship in CAS permanently fixed the issue. Sammy, Xica will be thrilled to know you care, though.

Alej: This morning, Lou and I co-host a baby shower for both Tae and Yuna.
Lou: I complete the Take Photos goal by snapping shots of my beautiful wife!

Tae: All of the extended family is invited but not everyone shows up. Mama Brytani arrives on time for a change. Good thing, too, because Yuna goes into labor so we end the event early.
Yuna: *racing off to the delivery room at the hospital
Lou: Wait up, Yuna! I’m coming!

Yuna: Back home, we feed, cuddle, and change our newborns’ diapers, then age them up to infants.

Yuna: Papa Tae suggests we care for and show affection to our infants then, as soon as they feel Loved and Well Cared For, we can age them up to toddlers.
Lou: While we’re busy with this, I get a call from Jace Rollins. How sweet of them to phone with such kind words.
Yuna: Around five hours after the twins became infants, they’re ready to blow out their birthday candles and become toddlers. No surprise that they both rolled the Wild trait.
Gemini has Lou’s hair color, my violet eyes, and the Greater Wolf Blood trait. After his teen birthday, he'll earn werewolf xp twice as fast as the average wolf.
Selene is Greek for moon. She has my hair color and Lou’s brown eyes. What a cutie!

Grandpa Tae teaching his grandpups how to howl.

Watcher: I couldn’t get a good shot of both toddlers howling, so here’s a collage. They’re adorable!

Yuna: As soon as the twings get sleepy, we put them to bed then rush out to work on our Romantic Explorer aspiration. Lou and I shared the same bucket list goals to “get freaky in a park” (on a romantic blanket) and “get steamy in a steam room.”
Tae: I’ve been encouraging Lou to join the Culinary career to earn the Fresh Chef trait like Alej and me. So, a little past midnight, Lou throws a dinner party and invites all the local wolves.
Lou: During the festivities, I invite Shadow Sanchez (Tae’s former sparring partner) to join the Collective. The pack life isn’t for everyone; I invite Honey and Rown to become Friends of the Pack. I’m happy they both accepted.
Tae: Oh, now you finally find a ring?
Watcher: I had some bug where the relationships of Xica/Sammy and Yuna/Lou kept changing from Spouses to Partners. Changing their relationship in CAS permanently fixed the issue. Sammy, Xica will be thrilled to know you care, though.

Alej: This morning, Lou and I co-host a baby shower for both Tae and Yuna.
Lou: I complete the Take Photos goal by snapping shots of my beautiful wife!

Tae: All of the extended family is invited but not everyone shows up. Mama Brytani arrives on time for a change. Good thing, too, because Yuna goes into labor so we end the event early.
Yuna: *racing off to the delivery room at the hospital
Lou: Wait up, Yuna! I’m coming!

Yuna: Back home, we feed, cuddle, and change our newborns’ diapers, then age them up to infants.

Yuna: Papa Tae suggests we care for and show affection to our infants then, as soon as they feel Loved and Well Cared For, we can age them up to toddlers.
Lou: While we’re busy with this, I get a call from Jace Rollins. How sweet of them to phone with such kind words.
Yuna: Around five hours after the twins became infants, they’re ready to blow out their birthday candles and become toddlers. No surprise that they both rolled the Wild trait.
Gemini has Lou’s hair color, my violet eyes, and the Greater Wolf Blood trait. After his teen birthday, he'll earn werewolf xp twice as fast as the average wolf.
Selene is Greek for moon. She has my hair color and Lou’s brown eyes. What a cutie!

Grandpa Tae teaching his grandpups how to howl.

Watcher: I couldn’t get a good shot of both toddlers howling, so here’s a collage. They’re adorable!

Yuna: As soon as the twings get sleepy, we put them to bed then rush out to work on our Romantic Explorer aspiration. Lou and I shared the same bucket list goals to “get freaky in a park” (on a romantic blanket) and “get steamy in a steam room.”
Lou: Hey, I completed my bucket list as a living sim!
Yuna: How’d you do that already? I’m not even halfway finished.
Lou: That’s cuz I only started doing aspirations from August 1st. I bet you finished a bunch of them before you even moved to Moonwood Mill.

(Is Xica who snitched on Yuna and Lou for public indecency?)
Watcher’s Notes:
*Pregnancy blues: For some reason, I could not get LittleMissSam’s Ultrasound Scan mod to work. And when Yuna went into labor, she had no option to “Have Baby at Hospital.” Gemini suggested having Yuna travel to a differen tot to see if Yuna could go to the hospital from there. It worked!
*Gemini: When my save file “died” in July, the AI Gemini spent hours with me over two days to ensure a smooth, clean migration of around 10 households, their homes, and my favorite community lots to a new save. Because Gemini was such a lifesaver then, I wanted to name the next child born in Tae’s household after the AI. Since starting a new save, Gemini has come in clutch on numerous occasions since I always seem to face bugs in my game.
Yuna: How’d you do that already? I’m not even halfway finished.
Lou: That’s cuz I only started doing aspirations from August 1st. I bet you finished a bunch of them before you even moved to Moonwood Mill.

(Is Xica who snitched on Yuna and Lou for public indecency?)
Watcher’s Notes:
*Pregnancy blues: For some reason, I could not get LittleMissSam’s Ultrasound Scan mod to work. And when Yuna went into labor, she had no option to “Have Baby at Hospital.” Gemini suggested having Yuna travel to a differen tot to see if Yuna could go to the hospital from there. It worked!
*Gemini: When my save file “died” in July, the AI Gemini spent hours with me over two days to ensure a smooth, clean migration of around 10 households, their homes, and my favorite community lots to a new save. Because Gemini was such a lifesaver then, I wanted to name the next child born in Tae’s household after the AI. Since starting a new save, Gemini has come in clutch on numerous occasions since I always seem to face bugs in my game.



Comments
Post a Comment