Sunday, 1st Day of Summer (Aug 7)
Xica (pouts): It’s not fair! Why does my birthday party have to start at 10 am?
Kenji: It’s the full moon tonight, sis. You don’t want our werewolves scaring the family or Sammy, do you?

Alej: Welcome to the fami…Uh, welcome to our home, Sammy. Great to finally meet you!
I’m Alejandro, Xica’s other father.
Sammy: Oh, I see. You’re the one who named her after Xica da Silva!

Jun: When do we start our mentoring, Kenji? Why haven’t we started yet?
Kenji: Um, last month, you came over but ignored me and immediately asked Papa Alej to be BFFs, so Papa Tae sent you packing.
Jun: Hehe, oh right. There was that. Well, what about tomorrow morning here?
Kenji: Perfect!

Megumi: Papa, are you serious?
Shoji: Oh, please! Who doesn’t want a selfie with Irene Munch?

Jun: Yuna! You’re sister’s about to blow out her birthday candles.
Yuna: But look! Irene Munch is posing! I don’t see you running over to throw confetti at Xica, Grandpa Jun.

Xica: Guess who’s the same age as you now, Sammy!
I don’t mind that Watcher and my family all missed me blowing out my candles. Sammy and I share our First Kiss and I discover I’m Romantic!

Tae: Lou does a great job of working the party guests, using his Werewolf Diplomacy trait to be a good Werewolf ambassador.
When the party’s over at 4pm, we immediately send home all our guests

Tae: After waiting on Howling Point from 6 pm, I can harvest the Moonpetal Blossoms at 7.

Watcher: Tonight, Lou uses his Lunar Howl ability to reroll his Temperaments. Blue Marks are the holy grail because they slow both fury gain and the decay of a specific need. In Louse’s case, he now has Mark of the Hunt (slower Hunger decay), Mark of the Night(slower Energy decay), and Mark of the Wolf (slower Social decay). What terrific luck!

That’s a good boy, Lou! “Go ferociously” to your own cell downstairs.
Xica (pouts): It’s not fair! Why does my birthday party have to start at 10 am?
Kenji: It’s the full moon tonight, sis. You don’t want our werewolves scaring the family or Sammy, do you?

Alej: Welcome to the fami…Uh, welcome to our home, Sammy. Great to finally meet you!
I’m Alejandro, Xica’s other father.
Sammy: Oh, I see. You’re the one who named her after Xica da Silva!

Jun: When do we start our mentoring, Kenji? Why haven’t we started yet?
Kenji: Um, last month, you came over but ignored me and immediately asked Papa Alej to be BFFs, so Papa Tae sent you packing.
Jun: Hehe, oh right. There was that. Well, what about tomorrow morning here?
Kenji: Perfect!

Megumi: Papa, are you serious?
Shoji: Oh, please! Who doesn’t want a selfie with Irene Munch?

Jun: Yuna! You’re sister’s about to blow out her birthday candles.
Yuna: But look! Irene Munch is posing! I don’t see you running over to throw confetti at Xica, Grandpa Jun.

Xica: Guess who’s the same age as you now, Sammy!
I don’t mind that Watcher and my family all missed me blowing out my candles. Sammy and I share our First Kiss and I discover I’m Romantic!

Tae: Lou does a great job of working the party guests, using his Werewolf Diplomacy trait to be a good Werewolf ambassador.
When the party’s over at 4pm, we immediately send home all our guests

Tae: After waiting on Howling Point from 6 pm, I can harvest the Moonpetal Blossoms at 7.

Watcher: Tonight, Lou uses his Lunar Howl ability to reroll his Temperaments. Blue Marks are the holy grail because they slow both fury gain and the decay of a specific need. In Louse’s case, he now has Mark of the Hunt (slower Hunger decay), Mark of the Night(slower Energy decay), and Mark of the Wolf (slower Social decay). What terrific luck!

That’s a good boy, Lou! “Go ferociously” to your own cell downstairs.
Kenji: Lou’s in a rampage but he can usually regain his control soon. Anything I can do, Papa Alej?
Alej: They're fine for now. We can only watch 🥰🥰🥰over them until they come back to their senses, no later than 3 am.
Watcher's Notes:
Alej: They're fine for now. We can only watch 🥰🥰🥰over them until they come back to their senses, no later than 3 am.
Watcher's Notes:
*During her cook-off, Irene mentioned that she had Level 10 Homestyle Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, and Mixology, so I gave Irene in Tae's simverse the same skills. Whenever Tae throws a party and wants to hire a Mixologist, Irene always shows up. 😋😋



Comments
Post a Comment