Double Smackdown

Sunday, Summer in Moonwood Mill (Aug 15)

Alej: How was your stay with Tae’s parents in Del Sol Valley?
Kenji: Great. Grandpa Jun mentored me in pottery and stuff.
Alej: Hey, I’m writing romance novels. What about you?
Kenji: I’m a spellcaster so I’m writing fantasy, natch.



Yuna; I find out this morning that I’m eating for two. Wait till Lou hears the big news!


During brunch, I share the big news with the rest of the household. Papa Tae looks troubled.


Tae: You know, I’m leaving with Alej and Kenji in two weeks, right? I can’t leave you and Yuna with your pups behind in Moonwood Mill without making sure that Greg won’t be threat to your safety.
Lou: When you going after Greg?
Tae:Right now. I’m not gonna be a werewolf for much longer. You coming with?


Yuna: We all follow Papa Tae to cheer him on. When a stranger shows up, it’s my job to pacify her. Greg’s already attacked Lou once while Papa Tae was preparing to fight Greg.


Tae: Show me what you got, Greg. I’m here to teach you why you don’t mess with me or my family!






Tae: You don’t come anywhere near my family, Greg. Understood?


Lou: Greg gets up and gives a ferocious roar, but he’s all banged up and bandaged. Now that Tae’s weakened Greg, I’m gonna take a shot, too. We can’t have Greg getting any ideas after Papa Tae leaves Moonwood Mill


Lou: You touch even a hair on any of my family and I’ll come back to show you who’s boss! Don’t think I can’t do it.
Greg: Ugh, I’m going to bed and pretend I didn't just get my butt kicked by that kid Lou Howell.


Tae: That was awesome, Lou! I wasn’t expecting a double-smackdown!
Lou: Only because you’d weakened Greg so much! Can we do it again tomorrow?
Tae: Nah, Greg definitely learned not to mess with our family today.

Tae: We all attend the Starlight Accoades for Kenji. It’s actually my first time.
It’s great to see Irene and Kristen here. I see Lou and Mama Brytani are good friends now.


Yuna: It’s another clean sweep by the fam. Me and Kenji get Best Book awards. Grandma Brytani gets an award for her fashion, and Papa gets the Best Song award (even though he hasn’t licensed a song since June). Kristen Yrsa gets an award for being a nice person, but, for some reason, she doesn’t go up to accept her award.


(Later in Everdew, Innisgreen)
Alej: What a great idea to celebrate your victory over Greg and your first Accolade award in the neighborhood where we got married and started a family in May!
Tae: Too bad the Moondrop Spring was uncooperative. I know there’s a party bush around here somewhere.



Watcher's Notes:
*Tae vs Greg: Tae was still consuming his pre-fight potion and food boosters when an enraged Greg sudde4nly appeared and approached the rest of the family. Lou has a big protective streak: he immeditely transformed and engaged, but I cancelled that fight because this was Tae's fight. After defeating Greg, Tae wasn't wearing a single bandage. Yay!
*Lou vs Greg: I wasn't initially planning on both Tae and Lou to fight Greg. Seeing the bandaged Greg made me curious whether Lou could take him. He did.
*Celebrities: Besides Brytani, Irene, and Kristen (and Juwon as mixologist, lol), we haven't seen any of the other celebs at the award ceremony. In the past, the celebs have all shown up wiether my sims had ever met them or not. Or am I remembering wrong?


























Comments