Change of Plans

Tuesday, Summer in Moonwood Mill (Aug 9)

Lou: What did you want to talk about, Papa Tae?
Tae: You can call me Tae, okay? Listen, I’ve been thinking. If all I have left this month is to fight Greg then drink the Wolf-B-Gone cure, I’m not gonna have enough to do.
Lou: So, how do you want to play it?
Tae: Besides fighting Greg, I’ll join the Moonwood Collective and fight Volkov for leadership. Meanwhile, you join the Wildfangs and fight Rory Oaklow (Volkov’s adopted daughter) for the Wildfangs Alpha spot. Then you can quit, rejoin the Collective, and I’ll transfer the Alpha position to you. What do you think?
Lou: I think it sounds like fun! Let’s do it!


Tae: I invite Kristopher Volkov (KV) over to our home right away.
First, Lou tells KV that he’s leaving the Moonwood Collective.


Lou: Volkov tries to throw a survey by me as if I left his Discord server. I choose the last “...” option.
Tae: Next, I join the Collective.
KV: Hah! You joined my pack so now I’m the boss of you!
Tae: Dream on, bruh.


Lou: Then, I go to the Wildfangs hangout to meet Rory Oaklow.
I’m shocked that the Wildfangs’ pool of trials is exactly the same as the Collective’s. Anyway, I’m now a full-fledged Wildfangs member, Omega rank. I feel a strange sort of deja vu…


Tae: Because the Collective values self-sufficiency, I earn pack xp simply fishing, gardening, and cooking, which I do everyday, anyway. The Wildfangs value World Domination (like Stripes), where Lou needs to travel afar, Mark Territory, and meet non-werewolf occults. So I take him to visit my foster father Caleb in Forgotten Hollow.


Caleb: I haven’t heard from you in weeks, Tae. I thought you’d forgotten me.
Tae: Technically, I forgot everyone outside my immediate household after a global memory wipe, Papa Caleb. I’m so glad we could reconnect. I’m a werewolf just for this month and I met your cousin this morning.
Caleb: You met Lily Zhu? Are you living in Moodwood Mill?


Lou: Papa Tae and I make an awesome team. Hey, here comes Nancy Landgraab!
Tae: First, I charm her with friendly Werewolf Diplomacy.
Lou: I have a “Turn 3 sims in werewolves” aspiration goal. Guess what, Nancy?
Tae: This one’s for you, Ellu!


Xica: When Papa Tae heard that I’m taking Sammy to Desert Bloom Park,, he asked if the rest of of the family could come along. Not sure whatt Papa Tae and Lou are up to behind us, but it’s hard to focus on Sammy tonight.
Lou (to Tae): You think Nancy will show up at the Grimtooth Bar in wolf form?


Lou: When I was in The Collective, I completed he “Be a Good Werewolf Ambassador” goal; it’s easy. For the Wildfangs? I have to spar with werewolf friends and mark territory for 25 times total.


Alej: Hey, Tae! Look who showed up at Desert Bloom Park!
Tae: Awww, they left before I could say hello and do my Werewolf Diplomacy thing.
Alej: Did you hear Cebolla ate a Bizarre Fruit! She better get home before 2 am!


Wolfie: What the heck are Tae and his daughter’s boyfriend doing with those two paparazzi?!  😲😕
Tae’s always been a bit of an oddball, but this!? Oh well, at least those paparazzi stopped harassing Irene!

Xica: The next time Papa Tae asks if “the fam can go along” with me and Sammy, I’m telling him NO!






Comments