Cake Me Up, Scottie!

Saturday, Summer in Moonwood Mill (Aug 21)

Tae: We place three birthday cakes and light the candles because the toddlers are ready to age up!

Alej: Go on, Fenrir! Take a deep breath then blow out all the candles!


Tae: They are a handsome trio but, if you saw them on the street, would you immediately assume they’re related? Well, except for the violet eyes. And look at fenrir’s eyes and lips! He looks so much like Alej!

Lou: First thing, they sign up for scouts so I check the scouting badge board. Yep, the exact same thing happened to me! The point totals are inflated but the point count will be accurate so we’ll just have to track the kids’ progress manually.

Tae: Start with Whiz Kid since its goals will count toward both the Young Scientist and Scholarly Aptitude badges.
Note: I’m using LunarBritney’s Updated Scout Badge Activities mod, which allows a wider variety of activities to count toward scout badges. For example, chess counts toward the Young Scientist badge.

For the Outdoor Adventurer badge, each kid forages six times.
I have all the flowers except Dahlias, which I’ve been trying to obtain for months! By happy coincidence, Selene happens to forage one up. Way to go, Selene!


Diving is fun, so I was hoping it would contribute toward the Keep Fit badge. But just as Selene prepares to dive, the Outdoor Adventurer icon pops up instead.


Ouch!


Fenrir: My first dive didn’t go so well. Bu after a little practice…


Cannonbaaaaalllll!
Watcher: First time I noticed a sim actually shouts that when doing a Cannonball.

Comments