Friday, Summer in Moonwood Mill (Aug 12)
Xica: A little past midnight, Sammy finally steps up. Better late than never, right?

Alej: I’m writing my first novel alongside Xica and Kenji this morning. Lou’s an Art Lover so he takes a break from werewolf stuff to work on his Painter Extraordinaire aspiration. What a surprise when he discovers he’s a Perfectionist.

Xica: I know you just started the Bestselling Author aspiration, Papa Alej. The last thing I did in this household was to write this bestseller as a gift for you. I’m ready to get married and move out now.

Tae: Xica didn’t want a big wedding. Perhaps she thought the family’s werwolves would transform and ruin it. Or maybe she just couldn’t wait another day to move out. Anyway, we dress up to be there when Xica and Sammy exchange their vows in the Zo Sul Taman Botani park.


Yuna: I thought we were taking Xica and Sammy out for lunch after they exchanged vows? She moved out immediately and left for their new home! What are we doing now?
Max (autonomously phoning Lou): You…turned me. Can I join your pack?
Lou: Hey, I’m gonna visit Max Villareal and Billie Jang to recruit them to the Wildfangs. Wanna come along?
Alej: Thanks but Kenji and I are heading back to the house. Right, Kenji?

Lou: *compliments Max’s outfit then invites him to the pack
Max: Thanks for coming over, boss. I’m excited about being part of the Wildfangs! When do I start?
Lou: Rory Oaklow lives in a big house in Forgotten Hollow. You should think about moving in with her. She’s a ferocious Apex werewolf. You could learn a lot from her.

Yuna: Nice to meet you, Max. I’mYuna, Lou’s Fated Mate and a Beta in The Collective.
Lou: And this here’s her father Tae Navarro, my long-time Mentor and The Collective’s Alpha.
Max: Seriously, boss? Y’all are like the Werewolf Mafia.

Lou: I feel like I’ve been waiting my whole life for you (or at least since January). After I defeated Rory, your fathers both gave me their blessings for our marriage before I even asked. Yuna, we are both Fated Mates and Immortal Wolves. Will you marry me so we can spend eternity together?
Yuna: Marrying you, starting a family together…oh, Lou! It’s like a dream come true!


Watcher’s Notes:
*Xica's "wedding" setup: A very simple affair, consisting only of the wedding arch, lighting, plants, and the wedding chairs. I added the chairs at the last minute because the "guests" were standing around facing the wrong directions, lol.
*Max's phone call: I've never had a newly-turned werewolf phone to ask to join the pack. I don't know if this is due to Lou's Chomp Champion reward trait or the fact that he used the "Ask [name] if they want to become a werewolf" social first. Lou didn't ask Nancy and she never phoned about joining, haha.
*The Wildfangs: Since Lou will eventually abdicate as pack leader, his recruitment of Max and Billie is Lou’s parting gift to the Wildfangs. But what do you think? Should Lou hand the Wildfangs back to Rory Oaklow? Or should he entrust the pack’s leadership to the evil Max Villareal? I guess if he want to sustain the newly-forged alliance between the Wildfangs and the Collective, Rory is the safer bet
Xica: A little past midnight, Sammy finally steps up. Better late than never, right?

Alej: I’m writing my first novel alongside Xica and Kenji this morning. Lou’s an Art Lover so he takes a break from werewolf stuff to work on his Painter Extraordinaire aspiration. What a surprise when he discovers he’s a Perfectionist.

Xica: I know you just started the Bestselling Author aspiration, Papa Alej. The last thing I did in this household was to write this bestseller as a gift for you. I’m ready to get married and move out now.

Tae: Xica didn’t want a big wedding. Perhaps she thought the family’s werwolves would transform and ruin it. Or maybe she just couldn’t wait another day to move out. Anyway, we dress up to be there when Xica and Sammy exchange their vows in the Zo Sul Taman Botani park.


Yuna: I thought we were taking Xica and Sammy out for lunch after they exchanged vows? She moved out immediately and left for their new home! What are we doing now?
Max (autonomously phoning Lou): You…turned me. Can I join your pack?
Lou: Hey, I’m gonna visit Max Villareal and Billie Jang to recruit them to the Wildfangs. Wanna come along?
Alej: Thanks but Kenji and I are heading back to the house. Right, Kenji?

Lou: *compliments Max’s outfit then invites him to the pack
Max: Thanks for coming over, boss. I’m excited about being part of the Wildfangs! When do I start?
Lou: Rory Oaklow lives in a big house in Forgotten Hollow. You should think about moving in with her. She’s a ferocious Apex werewolf. You could learn a lot from her.

Yuna: Nice to meet you, Max. I’mYuna, Lou’s Fated Mate and a Beta in The Collective.
Lou: And this here’s her father Tae Navarro, my long-time Mentor and The Collective’s Alpha.
Max: Seriously, boss? Y’all are like the Werewolf Mafia.

Lou: I feel like I’ve been waiting my whole life for you (or at least since January). After I defeated Rory, your fathers both gave me their blessings for our marriage before I even asked. Yuna, we are both Fated Mates and Immortal Wolves. Will you marry me so we can spend eternity together?
Yuna: Marrying you, starting a family together…oh, Lou! It’s like a dream come true!


Yuna: Xica might not have wanted a big wedding, but I do. We’ll invite all of my fathers’ friends!
Lou: If you’re envisioning a wedding where the father of the bride and the groom are Alphas of allied packs, just remember that I’ll be leaving the Wildfangs soon.
Yuna: Oh, right! Let’s have the wedding tomorrow! We can ask Papa Alej to bake our wedding cake, since you met him first.

Yuna: Hello, Melody! Remember me? I was your very first friend back in Innisgreen in May. How have you been?
Melody: Okay, I guess. I miss my parents...
Lou: I’ve been wanting to meet you, Melody. I’m good friends with both your parents. (She doesn’t know she has the Dormat Wolf trait yet, right?)Melody: Nice to meet you, Mr. Lou. For a grown-up, you’re pretty cool!
Lou: If you’re envisioning a wedding where the father of the bride and the groom are Alphas of allied packs, just remember that I’ll be leaving the Wildfangs soon.
Yuna: Oh, right! Let’s have the wedding tomorrow! We can ask Papa Alej to bake our wedding cake, since you met him first.

Yuna: Hello, Melody! Remember me? I was your very first friend back in Innisgreen in May. How have you been?
Melody: Okay, I guess. I miss my parents...
Lou: I’ve been wanting to meet you, Melody. I’m good friends with both your parents. (She doesn’t know she has the Dormat Wolf trait yet, right?)Melody: Nice to meet you, Mr. Lou. For a grown-up, you’re pretty cool!
Watcher’s Notes:
*Xica's "wedding" setup: A very simple affair, consisting only of the wedding arch, lighting, plants, and the wedding chairs. I added the chairs at the last minute because the "guests" were standing around facing the wrong directions, lol.
*Max's phone call: I've never had a newly-turned werewolf phone to ask to join the pack. I don't know if this is due to Lou's Chomp Champion reward trait or the fact that he used the "Ask [name] if they want to become a werewolf" social first. Lou didn't ask Nancy and she never phoned about joining, haha.
*The Wildfangs: Since Lou will eventually abdicate as pack leader, his recruitment of Max and Billie is Lou’s parting gift to the Wildfangs. But what do you think? Should Lou hand the Wildfangs back to Rory Oaklow? Or should he entrust the pack’s leadership to the evil Max Villareal? I guess if he want to sustain the newly-forged alliance between the Wildfangs and the Collective, Rory is the safer bet

Comments
Post a Comment