A Double-Alpha Wedding




Saturday, Summer in Moonwood Mill (Aug 14)

Yuna: My beloved Fated Mate, Lou, is the first to walk down the aisle.
He’s followed by our adorable Flower Pal, Melody Woods. Our Ringbearer, Leo Yrsa, is a big ball of sunshine.






Tae: I can’t believe my little girl is getting married!
Yuna: I’ll always be your baby girl, Papa.




Our officiant, Jace Rollins, doesn't officiate. Watcher thinks the platform with the wedding arch isn't deep enough. 

Yuna: The wedding cake (I wish our guests didn’t look so bored…)




Definitely the happiest day of my life!


Everyone's looking serious, even Kenji


King Phillip kindly helps with cleanup


Lou: When I click on the stereo, I see a “Do Beastie Boogie Together,” so I form a group with the werewolves plus Leo’s mother (who’s standing nearby). But, nope, it’s not a group dance.


Kristen: Oh, now that you’re infected, you’re an honorary werewolf, too?
Cebolla: I was just standing there when I got added to the group!


(Back in Moonwood Mill)
Lou: Wait up, Yuna! I’m on my way!




Watcher’s Notes:

*Jardin di Mis Amores: This is a lovely lot but I had several issues that need fixing if I were to ever use it again:
(1) The short wedding aisle makes it hard to get good shots of the wedding party walking down the aisle;
(2) the wedding arch platform needs to be bigger to fit the officiant and the wedding couple;
(3) I have to remember to add a Fairy House to community lots, so the fairies won't drain the guests; 
(4) the dance floor is in the shadows by late afternoon.
On second thought, maybe I'll never this venue again, lol.

*Wedding Guests: This was my hardest wedding every. Over half of the guests were at least two hours late and the ones who arrived "only" an hour late wouldn't stay seated. 






























Comments