Remember Me?

These days, I don't even pretend to sleep in my pet bed.

Tue, Spring in Koh Sahpa (Jul 27)

Kenjji: Papa Jun’s mentoring offer was perfect timing because I’d already talked with Papa Tae about rehoming my sheep. Here’s the math about the sheep and their wool:

Shearing 5 sheep takes 2 hours and produces 5 wool. Turning that wool into knittables takes time (rough estimates: 5 beanies = 5 hours, 5 sweaters = 15 hours).
Because I haven’t knitted lately, I have 81 pieces of wool in my inventory. Yep, lots of knitting! That’s why I’m rehoming my sheep, selling all the wool, and becoming Grandpa Jun’s pottery mentee instead. All that wool was really stressing me out!


Kenji: Zorro, you’re here! Are you ready for the binding ritual to become my magical familiar?
Zorro (waves paw): Bruh, I was born ready!

Zorro (lifts head): Oh, I sense that Kenji's summoning me! *starts to sparkle

Zorro: I’m coming, Kenji! *poof!


Xica: Lately, I find myself thinking about the Ring Bear a lot. Today, I travel to Ciudad Enamorada to find the Ring Bear. When he explains his sadness, I give him a Pity Hug. I tell him name, too, but he no longer remembers me.


Xica: I remember the day we met by this very fountain like it was yesterday (Flashback image from June 14)


Yuna: The whole household’s here at Media Naranja park. I’m trying to write my third bestseller but it’s hard to focus when my parents are causing a scandal!


Xica: I fish up the Ring Bear’s ring, but he’s not around the fountain so I make a quick trip to check Vista Hermosa. Nope! I’ll just return to Plaza Mariposa and wait at the fountain.


oshizu: : What are you two doing in that room with no door?
Tae: Uh, we were in the adjacent linen closet but you left with Xica for Vista Hermosa.
Alej: We’ve been in this cramped room ever since. I gotta pee, Watcher! Help us teleport out.


oshizu: Tae and Alej living their best lives!


Lou: Surprise! Wanna stargaze?
Yuna: Of cours, but when are you gonna talk to Papa Tae so we can go on real dates?
Lou: Tomorrow, for sure!


Xica: I wait at the fountain for sling that I fall asleep.
Tae: Xica: Wake up! Let’s go home and…wait, there he is!


Sammy: Thank you, Xica, for solving my quest and breaking the ring's curse so I’m no longer trapped in the bear costume!
Xica: Wait, don’t go! I still got things to say to you! *quickly creates a club for her and Sammy
We’ll be meeting in Tomarang next, Sammy! I spent eight hours looking or waiting for you today!


Comments