Thursday, Spring inKoh Sahpa (Jul 24)
Kristopher Volkov (KV): Nice of you to invite me to dinner at Chez Llama, Tae. I wasn’t expecting it after you blew off my ALL THE RAGE!!! plea to help soothe my fury.
Tae (shrugs): You needed a fairy to “Soothe the Beast,” but I’m not a fairy anymore.
KV: Whose bright idea was it for me to call you, then?
Tae: Beats me!

Kristopher Volkov (KV): Nice of you to invite me to dinner at Chez Llama, Tae. I wasn’t expecting it after you blew off my ALL THE RAGE!!! plea to help soothe my fury.
Tae (shrugs): You needed a fairy to “Soothe the Beast,” but I’m not a fairy anymore.
KV: Whose bright idea was it for me to call you, then?
Tae: Beats me!

KV: So why the sudden dinner invite? Besides, of course, getting to enjoy my sparkling company.
Tae: See this badge?
KV: You dragged me all the way from Moonwood Mill so you can brag about some badge?
Tae: Not just any badge. This is a Tiger Inspector Badge. It means that I’m a certified master snooper!

KV: Yeah, right! I’m absolutely paralyzed with terror. *rolls eyes
Tae: You should be, bruh, because guess what? I know your “Grim Lover” secret!
KV: !!!

KV: Oh, please! That’s just a groundless rumor! I thought you were way smarter than to buy into neighborhood gossip!

Tae: You seem to mistake me for an amateur. This morning, I had a little chat with my good friend, Grim, who confirmed your secret affair.
KV: What?! Grim threw me under the bus because you two are…tight? So, it seems you got me. How much do you want?

Tae: Oh no, it’s not money I want. You’ll hand over the deed to your Collective Cabin lot. It’s the largest lot in Moonwood Mill and I’m moving there next month.
KV: And what’s in it for me?
Tae: You’ll enjoy my eternal silence about you and Grim.
KV (sighs): Fine. Uh, is it okay if we stay and wait for our food to arrive? I’ve never dined here before.

(The next day)
Lou: You didn’t call me this morning to walk Sassball, so I was wondering if you could mentor me in cooking today instead.
Tae: Perfect timing, Lou! Alej and I have been making Preppered Ingredients so I could spend the afternoon cooking. I’m sure you noticed that we moved our 2nd-floor kitchen downstairs into the lanai.
Lou: I can’t wait to get started. And I have some new tricks to show you, too!

Sasuke: Pretty sure you’ve never walked me before! What’s the occasion?
Davi: Well, I just came home from my last university class. Going for a walk with you seems like a nice way to unwind while I wait for my finall grades.
Sasuke: Lead the way!

Davi: I confess I was a worried about my final grades. My Watcher got distracted and, for my first final exam, clicked “Sleep in Class,” thinking she was choosing “Take Notes.” What a relief to maintain my overall GPA, even after losing my presentation board in our recent new-save shuffle!

Karmine: I’ve given a lot of thought to what you asked me during our last date and my answer is Yes!
Davi: Oh, Karmine! I will do everything in my power to make you happy! Let's plan to age up to Young Adults together and get engaged next Saturday.
Karmine: And will we have a wedding?
Davi: Of course! We will get married the next day on August 1st after I’ve moved with my family to Moonwood Mill. We can start our life together after the wedding. Naturally, your parents are welcome to move in with us.
Tae: See this badge?
KV: You dragged me all the way from Moonwood Mill so you can brag about some badge?
Tae: Not just any badge. This is a Tiger Inspector Badge. It means that I’m a certified master snooper!

KV: Yeah, right! I’m absolutely paralyzed with terror. *rolls eyes
Tae: You should be, bruh, because guess what? I know your “Grim Lover” secret!
KV: !!!

KV: Oh, please! That’s just a groundless rumor! I thought you were way smarter than to buy into neighborhood gossip!

Tae: You seem to mistake me for an amateur. This morning, I had a little chat with my good friend, Grim, who confirmed your secret affair.
KV: What?! Grim threw me under the bus because you two are…tight? So, it seems you got me. How much do you want?

Tae: Oh no, it’s not money I want. You’ll hand over the deed to your Collective Cabin lot. It’s the largest lot in Moonwood Mill and I’m moving there next month.
KV: And what’s in it for me?
Tae: You’ll enjoy my eternal silence about you and Grim.
KV (sighs): Fine. Uh, is it okay if we stay and wait for our food to arrive? I’ve never dined here before.

(The next day)
Lou: You didn’t call me this morning to walk Sassball, so I was wondering if you could mentor me in cooking today instead.
Tae: Perfect timing, Lou! Alej and I have been making Preppered Ingredients so I could spend the afternoon cooking. I’m sure you noticed that we moved our 2nd-floor kitchen downstairs into the lanai.
Lou: I can’t wait to get started. And I have some new tricks to show you, too!

Sasuke: Pretty sure you’ve never walked me before! What’s the occasion?
Davi: Well, I just came home from my last university class. Going for a walk with you seems like a nice way to unwind while I wait for my finall grades.
Sasuke: Lead the way!

Davi: I confess I was a worried about my final grades. My Watcher got distracted and, for my first final exam, clicked “Sleep in Class,” thinking she was choosing “Take Notes.” What a relief to maintain my overall GPA, even after losing my presentation board in our recent new-save shuffle!

Karmine: I’ve given a lot of thought to what you asked me during our last date and my answer is Yes!
Davi: Oh, Karmine! I will do everything in my power to make you happy! Let's plan to age up to Young Adults together and get engaged next Saturday.
Karmine: And will we have a wedding?
Davi: Of course! We will get married the next day on August 1st after I’ve moved with my family to Moonwood Mill. We can start our life together after the wedding. Naturally, your parents are welcome to move in with us.

Comments
Post a Comment