Sunday, Spring 1 in Koh Sahpa (Jul 6)
Tae: Our new home is furnished simply. Going clockwise on the ground floor, there’s a study, a shared bathroom, Kenji’s bedroom with ensuite, and the girls’ bedroom.
When I’m done, I return to my room and knit. I'm trying knit as many Lil Grims and Bears as possible for my yard sale next weekend. I love kniting with wool from my sheep!
Tae: This is our home’s second floor. It isn’t a complex build. On either side of the kitchen/dinia areas, Davi’s bedroom and ensuite are on the left. The master bedroom and its ensuite are on the right.
Davi: I’m making Cheddar Popcorn and Caramel Popcorn for Yuna’s food sale, while Papa T makes Rainbow Sorbet for the same reason.
Yuna: Because I’m a child, I don’t have the Give Sales Pitch or Convince to Buy interactions, but I can still use Papa T's food stand to sell drink tray beverages, popcorn, and ice cream.

Alej: Sleeping bags instead of beds?
Tae: Yeah, these sleeping bags offer Energy 3 but no Comfort, Stress Relef, or Discomfort Relief. I’m thinking that helps lower the units' Amenities rating.
Tae: Once we give up trying to achieve a 1-star rating for all three units, I go home to fill my vacancies. I don’t understand at all. They’re exactly the same in different swatches, but Units 2 and 3 have two stars. Also the Craggs pay $27 Mr. Pfeiffer pays $44, and Mr. Souza pays $75/week.
Watcher's Note:
Not gonna lie.While experimenting with the various ways I can tank the rental units' ratings, I've had a good laugh at the abject misery that The Oasis offers its tenants. Mouseholes, zero-comfort seating and sleeping bags, no-stove kitchen, hampers without washing machines, the list goes on. But don't think Tae is completely without mercy. No, he is a merciful slumlord--each squat toilet comes with a free toilet paper roll!
Tae: Our new home is furnished simply. Going clockwise on the ground floor, there’s a study, a shared bathroom, Kenji’s bedroom with ensuite, and the girls’ bedroom.
Kenji: As soon as I hear the sheep moving around, I go outside to socialize with them. Our friendships are growing slowly but steadily.
When I’m done, I return to my room and knit. I'm trying knit as many Lil Grims and Bears as possible for my yard sale next weekend. I love kniting with wool from my sheep!
Tae: This is our home’s second floor. It isn’t a complex build. On either side of the kitchen/dinia areas, Davi’s bedroom and ensuite are on the left. The master bedroom and its ensuite are on the right.
Davi: I’m making Cheddar Popcorn and Caramel Popcorn for Yuna’s food sale, while Papa T makes Rainbow Sorbet for the same reason.
Yuna: Because I’m a child, I don’t have the Give Sales Pitch or Convince to Buy interactions, but I can still use Papa T's food stand to sell drink tray beverages, popcorn, and ice cream.
Tae: You wanted me to meet you here?
Xica: Yes, I found this pile of sand but I can’t dig it up.
Tae: Good job spotting it, Xica! It’s a new tassel for our collection!

Tae: Before I head to my rental property with Alej and Davi, we leave the kids at a local fishing spot.
Xica: Yes, I found this pile of sand but I can’t dig it up.
Tae: Good job spotting it, Xica! It’s a new tassel for our collection!

Tae: Before I head to my rental property with Alej and Davi, we leave the kids at a local fishing spot.
Tae: The upper limit for a Small-size unit is 49 tiles, so I built three units of 48 tiles each: 32 tiles on the first floor and 16 tiles upstairs. They’re also furnished identically. The second floor is reached by an outdoor stairway. The Utilities Room is on the upper right.
=

=
Davi: Ugh, that moushole is gross!
Alej: The kitchen’s missing a stove/oven combo, Tae.
Tae: No, it’s not. There’s a pressure cooker on top of a mini-fridge plus two counters. A tenant can’t starve with that setup and we'll worry less about kitchen fires.
Alej: Well, this is kinda nice. There’s a small balcony at the top of the stairs and…a washtub and clothesline? Really?
Tae: No, it’s not. There’s a pressure cooker on top of a mini-fridge plus two counters. A tenant can’t starve with that setup and we'll worry less about kitchen fires.
Alej: Well, this is kinda nice. There’s a small balcony at the top of the stairs and…a washtub and clothesline? Really?

Alej: Sleeping bags instead of beds?
Tae: Yeah, these sleeping bags offer Energy 3 but no Comfort, Stress Relef, or Discomfort Relief. I’m thinking that helps lower the units' Amenities rating.
Tae: Once we give up trying to achieve a 1-star rating for all three units, I go home to fill my vacancies. I don’t understand at all. They’re exactly the same in different swatches, but Units 2 and 3 have two stars. Also the Craggs pay $27 Mr. Pfeiffer pays $44, and Mr. Souza pays $75/week.
Watcher's Note:
Not gonna lie.While experimenting with the various ways I can tank the rental units' ratings, I've had a good laugh at the abject misery that The Oasis offers its tenants. Mouseholes, zero-comfort seating and sleeping bags, no-stove kitchen, hampers without washing machines, the list goes on. But don't think Tae is completely without mercy. No, he is a merciful slumlord--each squat toilet comes with a free toilet paper roll!











Comments
Post a Comment