The Oasis Enters Phase 4!

Saturday, Spring in Koh Sahpa (Jul 18)

Mirinda (right): You ready for the big birthday bash tomorrow?
Hibiscus (left): Why should I care? We won’t be invited to it!
Mindar: True. But Kenji becomes a teen and that means…
Hibiscus: Yay! He can brush, feed, and shear us himself! I’ll miss Papa Tae, though

Lou: You ready for our walk this morning, Sassball?
Sasuke: *prances

Yuna: Hey, wait a sec, Lou. Did you know me, Xica, and Kenji are aging up to teens tomorrow.
Lou: Oh yeah?
Yuna: Yeah! If we invite you to our birthday party, will you come? Please?
Lou: Sure. Uh, Happy Birthday Eve…Day, Yuna. C'mon, let's go, Sass!

Davi: I’m moving out the frogs in my inventory, when I suddenly get a weird “A Kiss for the Cursed” thing. Why would I need to kiss a slimy frog? I’d rather kiss Karmine any day. *shrugs
Watcher: What is that!? I wonder if Carly's Watcher knows.

Meekah (Unit 1): Congratulations, Tae, on all three units earning a four-star rating.
Tae: Thanks! I noticed today that Unit 3 was only 60 tiles instead of 64. It reached 4 stars as soon as I fixed that.
Meekah: Does that mean The Oasis is officially in Phase 4?
Tae: You know it! And you’re getting a real double bed today. Don’t break the springs!

Tae: The first thing I do is extend the foundation to its final size. I know I’ll use luxury tiling out back, but still deciding about the shared areas in front and side.
Luna (Unit 3): Wheee! A bubble blower! Now we don’t have to trak all the way to San Myshuno for some smoke, uh, I mean, bubbles! Alej, come join me!

Alej: Once I set the new game table to Don’t Wake the Llama, Meekah makes a beeline for the table and starts playing.
Meekah: Don't just watch, Alej. Come play a round with me, if you dare!

Gretchen (Unit 3): All the greenery around the edge of the lot really boosts my happiness.
Tae: Glad to hear it. The Oasis is finally starting to match its surrounding neighborhood!
Gretchn: But why is only this area of the patio covered with blue concrete?
Tae: It’s only a zero-cost placeholder for the pool we’ll be building later. We need to add the rest of the pool furnishings before we can decide on the pool's final size.

Gretchen: A backyard patio with a pool? For us?!
Tae: Yes. With The Oasis at 4 stars, we can finally start our last phase of transforming this property into a luxury, tropical property worthy of its name!
Gretchen: A luxury property? So that means we’re gonna have a luxury patio! I can’t wait! You are incredibly cool, Mr. Navarro. In fact, now that we’ve maxed our friendship…

Gretchen: I’ve been thinking about how we should live together. Can I move in with you?
Tae: Of course, Gretchen, but I’ll need to clear a household spot for you. Give me a minute to decide whether to kick out my loyal, devoted husband, one of our beloved kids, or one of our spoiled-rotten pets.
No, of course not, Gretchen! What are you even thinking!?
Gretchen: Oh.
Tae (to himself): Maybe that Bubble Blower was a bad idea.


Comments