The Knitting Prince

Sunday, Spring in Koh Sahpa (Jul 13)


Kenji: Today’s our day, buddies! Papa Tae made me a little sales area at Zo Sul Taman Botani so I can sell knitted toys made from your wool! I need the nickname Papa Tae gave me: The Knitting Prince!


Tae: I’m enjoying a relaxing morning in the sun, shearing Kenji’s sheep. Just when I’m congratulating myself on regaining my Outdoorsy lifestyle, I’m notified that Unit 2’s Nico Pfeiffer started a Tenant Revolt. *sighs

Tae: Hey, Nico! What’s up? Did you forget that I promised to keep your secret the other day?
Nico: Didn’t you break into my unit last night while I was out?
Tae: Oh, yeah, that. I was, um, checking your unit for toxic mold (and snooping for the Tiger Inspector Badge I need to finish my Seeker of Secrets aspiration).


Meekah Cragg: What do we want? A second bed! When do we want it? Now!
Tae: Listen, Nico, I promise to provide better living conditions. It’s taking a little longer than I thought.
Nico: Better living conditions?
Tae: Yeah, once I do two more inspection passes, The Oasis officially enters Phase 3 of my four-phase glow-up plan!


Kenji: What do you think of the sales spot Papa Tae made for me?


Here’s a close-up of the vendor table so you can see what I’m selling: Lil Grim and Bear toys!


I start out with a 300% markup but sales were too slow. Then, I lower it to 200% and sell out my entire stock (17 toys) by the end of my yard sale, earning §2,201.


Davi: This has been such a busy weekend, especially since The Oasis entered Phase 2 yesterday morning. It’s a wonder I got all my schoolwork done before tomorrow morning!

Papa’s almost done his aspiration’s 3rd milestone now. I hope his Tenement Glow-Up project is over soon, so I’ll have more time of my own!


Xica: Papa Tae, we’re starving! Can we go get something to eat and drink?
Tae: Sure, go ahead. I’m going to check this shop. I hear that it very rarely sells a Tiger Inspector Badge. Oh, but not tonight!


Alej: I love this Ca Phe Trung drink, Tae! Let's buy a Schnapple Tea Kettle, so we can  make this at home.
Tae: Sure.
Alej: Are you feeling okay? You seem a little out of it today.
Tae: I was feeling Dazed this morning. I think Unit 3 still has a mold problem.








Kenji: Thanks helping with my yard sale, Yuna! It really helped that you knitted six Bear toys for my stock! I don’t know how much they sold for, though…
Yuna: Don’t worry about it! Maybe when we’re teens, you can be my wingdude or something. Hey, do you know any secrets about Lou?
Kenji: Yuna, haven’t you noticed? I mostly socialize with my sheep, not sims!

















Comments