
Wednesday, Spring in Koh Sahpa (Jul 28)
Yuna: So, I’m all done with my Bestselling Author aspiration except I need to 25,000 simoleons in publishing royalties and…
Zorro: Kenji, you’ve reached a new rank! Can’t wait to see what spells you learn next.
Kenji: Is that right, Zorro? I reached the Virtuoso rank?

I switch to Spellcraft & Sorcery and, yep. Zorro was right!

Lou: I asked you for a private chat, but you didn’t need to invite me to such a nice restaurant, Papa Tae!
Tae: We might as well enjoy good food while we chat. Now, what’s on your mind? Did you finally tell Yuna how you feel?
Lou: You already knew!?
Tae: Yuna’s never had eyes for anyone but you. I know you’ll honor, respect, and protect my little girl.

Tae: I’ve been meaning to talk to you, Lou. I have big plans for Moonwood Mill and I believe you could play an important role, if you’re interested.
Lou: Anything to do with Volkov? I got new dirt on the Moonwood Collective’s Alpha.
Tae: Volkov and Father Winter? I believe it! Wait, isn't Volkov in love with the Grim Reaper?
Lou: You missed the memo? Old save, Grim Reaper. New save, Volkov’s with Daddy Winter.
Tae: Huh. That Volkov certainly has a type, eh?

Sammy: Thanks for inviting me to Tomarang. What’s up, Xica?
Xica: Look at this photo Watcher took of us. The former Ring Bear, looking at the younger me and thinking about wedding bands.
Sammy: I’ve never forgotten that day, Xica, but how could I have recognized you now?
(Flashback screenshot from June 14, 2026)

Xica: I went looking for you yesterday, Sammy. I want to know about those wedding bands.
Sammy: Um, can we get to know each other better first? Also, how much longer you gonna be a teen?
(Xica and Sammy are now good friends)

Yuna: Since Papa Tae gave Lou the green light this afternoon, we go on our first date to Zo Sul Taman Botani. I’ve only done two socials, when Lou pops a question.
Lou: I’m kind of falling for you, Yuna. Wanna be my girlfriend?
Yuna: Of course, I want that, Lou! I thought you’d never ask!
(Watcher: Lou's ask surprised me. Their romance bar was only around 25%.)

And then he kissed me!

↝⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳
Tae: Last week, I blackmailed Kristopher Volkov–Alpha of the Moonwood Collective pack–for the deed to his 40x30 Collective Cabin lot in exchange for my eternal silence about his secret affair with the Grim Reaper. Here’s an overall view of our new homestead in Moonwood Mill from August 1st.

A top-down view of the first floor of the main house. Even with its wraparound porch, the house has a small footprint because its bedrooms and bathrooms are on the second and basement floor.

On the porch’s right side, one staircase leads up to the second floor and another leads down to the basement.
A close-up of the werewolf sparring ring. I'd tell you more about the sparring ring, but the first rule is: Don't talk about the sparring ring. In that adjacent cabin, exhausted werewolves can recover from sparring by lounging around, soaking in a jacuzzi, and so on.
On the right side of the yard, there’s a casual BBQ area, a bonfire pit, and a pool for Sasuke (with a diving board for hoomans and werewolves).
Sasuke: Yay, swimming!
Sasuke: Yay, swimming!



Comments
Post a Comment