Tuesday, Spring in Koh Sahpa (Jul 23)
Sasuke: Duh, my pet bed isn’t next to a live houseplant!

Xica: When I told Papa Tae that I was struggling to write novels, he told me to do what brings me joy. I only wanted to be a bestselling author because it was new to our family, but I’mso much happier doing music! And look! My first licensed song earns an award nomination!

(Yuna autonomously asks to invite Lou over after school)
Yuna: I need to view paintings here for my aspiration. Ans since we’re both Art Lovers, I wanted you to join me.
Lou: Thanks, Yuna. I’ve never been to an art museum before.
Yuna: You’re always on my mind, Lou. Now that we’re both teens, I was hoping we might…

Lou: Flirting with me is a waste of time. Your father Alej soothed my fury during my very first werewolf rage in May. A few weeks later, your father Tae offered to be my official culinary and fitness mentor. I would never disrespect your fathers by abusing their trust.
Yuna: …

Yuna: Hey, what if we just went to Prom as friends? You’d be okay with that, right?
Lou: No, Luna. You and I are not happening, not ever.
Yuna: But I wanted to go you with for my first Prom this Saturday.
Lou: I heard you met Malcolm and Morgan at school yesterday. Why not ask Malcolm?

(The next morning)
Kenji: I had to rehome four of my nine mini-sheep yesterday. Watcher timed me and I can shear one sheep every 20 minutes. That’s 3 hours for 9 sheep! I’ve kept my first five: Espresso, Chai, Mocha, Matcha, and Hibiscus. *sniffle, sniffle

Davi: Since I realized I’d lost my presentation board for a Tuesday class, my new daily routine is to Study then email the prof of that class. Yesterday after the first class meeting, he sent me a pretty positive response. But today, he tells me I’m doing “exceptionally well.” Fingers crossed he gives me an A.
Watcher: Davi's my first sim to get that "You're doing exceptionally well" email.

Xica: After school, we rush home to make Promposal Signs, thinking we could choose whether to ask for a friendly or romantic Prom Date. I go first, asking my childhood buddy, Jae Park. We’re not an item but I’m only inviting “as friends.” Oh, he’s delighted by my invite, is he? I check his profile and, ugh, it’s not a friendly Prom Date.

Kenji: The three of us hadn’t wanted to go on romantic Prom Dates, but I made my Promposal Sign so I ask Lola. I love her excited response!
Then Jae makes a bad move. After agreeing to be Xica’s date, he turns around and asks Yuna to go to Prom with him, and not as friends. Dude, Xica is right here! Of course, Yuna shoots you down!

Yuna: Malcolm, I know we just met but do you wanna go to Prom with me this Saturday?
Malcolm (pushing her sign away): Er, maybe next time? Sorry, I gotta be going!
Sasuke: Malcolm's such a tool!

Yuna (regroups): Wait, Malcolm! Would go to Prom with me as just friends?
Malcolm: Prom? With you? Absolutely!
Sasuke: Gurrrrll, he treats you like that and you adore him?! He’s still a tool!

Jae: Hey, ‘sup, Lou?
Lou: I stopped by to ask Mr. Tae for some culinary mentoring. What’s going on?
Jae: Oh, Yuna, Xica, and Kenji all made Promposal Signs earlier and now we all have Prom Dates.
Lou (to himself): Promposals? Don't they mean romantic Prom Dates?

Lou (casually): So, Jae tells me y’all are going to Prom. Who’s going with who?
Xica: I asked Jae, Kenji asked Lola, and Yuna asked Malcolm. Who you going with, Lou?
Lou: No one. I got other plans that night, Xica. (Plus Prom as a werewolf is a huge risk…)
Watcher: The game is throwing cheesy teen drama at me, so I'm rolling with it!
Sasuke: Duh, my pet bed isn’t next to a live houseplant!

Xica: When I told Papa Tae that I was struggling to write novels, he told me to do what brings me joy. I only wanted to be a bestselling author because it was new to our family, but I’mso much happier doing music! And look! My first licensed song earns an award nomination!

(Yuna autonomously asks to invite Lou over after school)
Yuna: I need to view paintings here for my aspiration. Ans since we’re both Art Lovers, I wanted you to join me.
Lou: Thanks, Yuna. I’ve never been to an art museum before.
Yuna: You’re always on my mind, Lou. Now that we’re both teens, I was hoping we might…

Lou: Flirting with me is a waste of time. Your father Alej soothed my fury during my very first werewolf rage in May. A few weeks later, your father Tae offered to be my official culinary and fitness mentor. I would never disrespect your fathers by abusing their trust.
Yuna: …

Yuna: Hey, what if we just went to Prom as friends? You’d be okay with that, right?
Lou: No, Luna. You and I are not happening, not ever.
Yuna: But I wanted to go you with for my first Prom this Saturday.
Lou: I heard you met Malcolm and Morgan at school yesterday. Why not ask Malcolm?

(The next morning)
Kenji: I had to rehome four of my nine mini-sheep yesterday. Watcher timed me and I can shear one sheep every 20 minutes. That’s 3 hours for 9 sheep! I’ve kept my first five: Espresso, Chai, Mocha, Matcha, and Hibiscus. *sniffle, sniffle

Davi: Since I realized I’d lost my presentation board for a Tuesday class, my new daily routine is to Study then email the prof of that class. Yesterday after the first class meeting, he sent me a pretty positive response. But today, he tells me I’m doing “exceptionally well.” Fingers crossed he gives me an A.
Watcher: Davi's my first sim to get that "You're doing exceptionally well" email.

Xica: After school, we rush home to make Promposal Signs, thinking we could choose whether to ask for a friendly or romantic Prom Date. I go first, asking my childhood buddy, Jae Park. We’re not an item but I’m only inviting “as friends.” Oh, he’s delighted by my invite, is he? I check his profile and, ugh, it’s not a friendly Prom Date.

Kenji: The three of us hadn’t wanted to go on romantic Prom Dates, but I made my Promposal Sign so I ask Lola. I love her excited response!
Then Jae makes a bad move. After agreeing to be Xica’s date, he turns around and asks Yuna to go to Prom with him, and not as friends. Dude, Xica is right here! Of course, Yuna shoots you down!

Yuna: Malcolm, I know we just met but do you wanna go to Prom with me this Saturday?
Malcolm (pushing her sign away): Er, maybe next time? Sorry, I gotta be going!
Sasuke: Malcolm's such a tool!

Yuna (regroups): Wait, Malcolm! Would go to Prom with me as just friends?
Malcolm: Prom? With you? Absolutely!
Sasuke: Gurrrrll, he treats you like that and you adore him?! He’s still a tool!

Jae: Hey, ‘sup, Lou?
Lou: I stopped by to ask Mr. Tae for some culinary mentoring. What’s going on?
Jae: Oh, Yuna, Xica, and Kenji all made Promposal Signs earlier and now we all have Prom Dates.
Lou (to himself): Promposals? Don't they mean romantic Prom Dates?

Lou (casually): So, Jae tells me y’all are going to Prom. Who’s going with who?
Xica: I asked Jae, Kenji asked Lola, and Yuna asked Malcolm. Who you going with, Lou?
Lou: No one. I got other plans that night, Xica. (Plus Prom as a werewolf is a huge risk…)
Watcher: The game is throwing cheesy teen drama at me, so I'm rolling with it!

Comments
Post a Comment