Wednesday, Spring in Koh Sahpa (Jul 16)
Davi: If it’s okay with you, I’d like to leave the Handy Trio. With uni and The Oasis, I have no time to spend with Karmine! Teen stuff like dating, you know?
Tae: That’s fine, Davi. I’ve decided that we’re not rushing to any more emergency events. We might need you briefly in Phase 4 to do one insta-upgrade, tho.
Davi: Thanks, Papa Tae! I know exactly where I want to take Karmine tomorrow!

Tae: Between Davi’s classes, Alej and I clean up Unit 3 then I fill it with new tenants: Luna Shadow and Gretchen Wolf.
Luna: Um, thanks for the Gray & Orange Crew Socks, Landlord Tae. They’re a great mat ch for my outfit!
Gretchen: *snickers

A successful inspection pass on Unit 3’s fridge completes my 3rd milestsone, officially ushering in Phase 3! Owning three 3-star units is my personal requirement for shifting to Tenement Glow-up Phase 4. Since Units 1 and 2 already have 3 stars, though, I can’t do much for them. No non-debug landscaping, after all. It’s pretty disappointing. They’re 3-star hovels.

On my way out, I garnish Gretchen’s pressure-cooker meal with my Secret Spice perk. She loves it!

Davi: Dad, would you mentor me in Fitness a little so I can impress Karmine tomorrow?
Alej: Of course, that’s a great idea! Oh no, another Water Leak! What should we do, Watcher?
Watcher: In 11 days, Tae’s had one maintenance event and eight emergency events. It’s too much! I’m disabling the Pack Settings’ “Enable Rental Unit Events” setting right now.
Alej: But what about tonight's Water Leak emergency?
Watcher: Just ignore it! It should time out tomorrow. *shrugs

(The next morning)
Tae: The houseplant, rugs, and curtain I added to Unit 3 last night worked like al charm! With all three units at 3 stars, we can officially launch Phase 3. Let’s go upgrade the Fuse Box and Water Heater!
Alej: *struggles to upgrade the Water Heater using his Bear costume's paws
Davi: If it’s okay with you, I’d like to leave the Handy Trio. With uni and The Oasis, I have no time to spend with Karmine! Teen stuff like dating, you know?
Tae: That’s fine, Davi. I’ve decided that we’re not rushing to any more emergency events. We might need you briefly in Phase 4 to do one insta-upgrade, tho.
Davi: Thanks, Papa Tae! I know exactly where I want to take Karmine tomorrow!

Tae: Between Davi’s classes, Alej and I clean up Unit 3 then I fill it with new tenants: Luna Shadow and Gretchen Wolf.
Luna: Um, thanks for the Gray & Orange Crew Socks, Landlord Tae. They’re a great mat ch for my outfit!
Gretchen: *snickers

A successful inspection pass on Unit 3’s fridge completes my 3rd milestsone, officially ushering in Phase 3! Owning three 3-star units is my personal requirement for shifting to Tenement Glow-up Phase 4. Since Units 1 and 2 already have 3 stars, though, I can’t do much for them. No non-debug landscaping, after all. It’s pretty disappointing. They’re 3-star hovels.

On my way out, I garnish Gretchen’s pressure-cooker meal with my Secret Spice perk. She loves it!

Davi: Dad, would you mentor me in Fitness a little so I can impress Karmine tomorrow?
Alej: Of course, that’s a great idea! Oh no, another Water Leak! What should we do, Watcher?
Watcher: In 11 days, Tae’s had one maintenance event and eight emergency events. It’s too much! I’m disabling the Pack Settings’ “Enable Rental Unit Events” setting right now.
Alej: But what about tonight's Water Leak emergency?
Watcher: Just ignore it! It should time out tomorrow. *shrugs

(The next morning)
Tae: The houseplant, rugs, and curtain I added to Unit 3 last night worked like al charm! With all three units at 3 stars, we can officially launch Phase 3. Let’s go upgrade the Fuse Box and Water Heater!
Alej: *struggles to upgrade the Water Heater using his Bear costume's paws
Gretchen: Wow, when we moved in yesterday, our unit rating was 2 stars. But when we woke up this morning, it had 3 stars!
Tae: I”m glad you like the little decorative touches! We’re in Phase 3 now, so you can expect more improvements!
Gretchen: Um, no offense, Mr. Landlord, but why are you rollin’ with a yellow bear?
Tae: Oh, that’s my husband, Alej. Our daughter Yuna's going through another Bear phase.

Luna: I wasn’t sure about this place at first, but it’s really starting to grow on me.
Gretchen: Yeah, I feel the same way. Those potted plants around our front door look so homey.
Luna: Those socks he gifted me were atrocious, but I can’t wait to see our landlord’s final vision for The Oasis.

Yuna: Kara came over after school and we all did our homework together. Then Papa Tae made Rainbow Sherbert for us. Xica and I wanted to show Kara Kenji’s nine mini-sheep, but Davi to leave for his date with Karmine.

Davi: Since Karmine is a Child of the Ocean, Papa Tae recommended this riverside restaurant. Karmine is feeling flirty soon after we sit down, so I don’t let my chance slip by.
(Watcher: Yep, the dress code here is definitely swimwear.


Look at us jumping up and down like little kids because we’re Romantic Partners now!

Tae: I”m glad you like the little decorative touches! We’re in Phase 3 now, so you can expect more improvements!
Gretchen: Um, no offense, Mr. Landlord, but why are you rollin’ with a yellow bear?
Tae: Oh, that’s my husband, Alej. Our daughter Yuna's going through another Bear phase.

Luna: I wasn’t sure about this place at first, but it’s really starting to grow on me.
Gretchen: Yeah, I feel the same way. Those potted plants around our front door look so homey.
Luna: Those socks he gifted me were atrocious, but I can’t wait to see our landlord’s final vision for The Oasis.

Yuna: Kara came over after school and we all did our homework together. Then Papa Tae made Rainbow Sherbert for us. Xica and I wanted to show Kara Kenji’s nine mini-sheep, but Davi to leave for his date with Karmine.

Davi: Since Karmine is a Child of the Ocean, Papa Tae recommended this riverside restaurant. Karmine is feeling flirty soon after we sit down, so I don’t let my chance slip by.
(Watcher: Yep, the dress code here is definitely swimwear.


Look at us jumping up and down like little kids because we’re Romantic Partners now!


Comments
Post a Comment