Monday, Spring in Koh Sahpa (Jul 14)
Tae: A little past 1 am, I wake up with a bad feeling then spot a burglar tiptoing toward our lot. With our lanai-style living room, we don’t have anywhere to place a burglar alarm.
Huh, I guess this lot's front door is on the room where Alej and Davi study.
Tae: You’re losing your touch, Watcher! You didn’t snap a shot of me confronting the burglar.
Watcher: Yeah, you scared off the burglar before I was ready. Great job, though!
Tae: While fishing nearby, Nico in Unit 2 notifies me of an emergency event. But Davi’s in class until 4:30, so we need to stay home until then.
Dude: Hey, you must be Tae Navarro. Nice to meet you, I’m Kristopher Volkov.
Tae: Volkov? You’re pretty far from home, arent’ you? Don't you live in Moonwood Mills?
Kristopher: Yeah, but Lou’s been raving about Tomarang so I wanted to come see it for myself.
Tae: All the plumbing has been repaired, Nico. And we mopped all the puddles, too.
Nico: Thanks for fixing everything so quickly! And I appreciate the new nightstand, too!
Tae: We’re taking The Oasis all the way to 5 Stars, Nico! I hope you’ll be around for that day.

I gift Nico a Black & White Beanie but it doesn’t count for my Lord of the Knits aspiration. Why not? Ooh, I have to click on the knitted item in my inventory to gift it. Okay!

Tae:I’m really sorry about the water leak, Nico. Please accept this Technicolor Llama Scarf.
Nico: Um, I don’t have a llama but…okay, thank you! (Who could I regift this to?)
Tae: I only needed one emergency event for my 5-Star Property Owner aspirations’s 2nd milestone, but I got a Tenant Revolt yesterday then a Water Leak today. I could finish this milestone today, but I'm not ready to advance The Oasis to Phase 3 yet. I'll wait until Thursday. After all, this is only third day in Phase 2.
Sasuke: I can’t even remember the last time you took me for a walk, Tae!
Tae: Sorry, I’ve had lots on my mind today and forgot to ask Lou to walk you this morning.
Tae: A little past 1 am, I wake up with a bad feeling then spot a burglar tiptoing toward our lot. With our lanai-style living room, we don’t have anywhere to place a burglar alarm.
Huh, I guess this lot's front door is on the room where Alej and Davi study.
Tae: You’re losing your touch, Watcher! You didn’t snap a shot of me confronting the burglar.
Watcher: Yeah, you scared off the burglar before I was ready. Great job, though!
Tae: While fishing nearby, Nico in Unit 2 notifies me of an emergency event. But Davi’s in class until 4:30, so we need to stay home until then.
Dude: Hey, you must be Tae Navarro. Nice to meet you, I’m Kristopher Volkov.
Tae: Volkov? You’re pretty far from home, arent’ you? Don't you live in Moonwood Mills?
Kristopher: Yeah, but Lou’s been raving about Tomarang so I wanted to come see it for myself.
Tae: All the plumbing has been repaired, Nico. And we mopped all the puddles, too.
Nico: Thanks for fixing everything so quickly! And I appreciate the new nightstand, too!
Tae: We’re taking The Oasis all the way to 5 Stars, Nico! I hope you’ll be around for that day.

I gift Nico a Black & White Beanie but it doesn’t count for my Lord of the Knits aspiration. Why not? Ooh, I have to click on the knitted item in my inventory to gift it. Okay!

Tae:I’m really sorry about the water leak, Nico. Please accept this Technicolor Llama Scarf.
Nico: Um, I don’t have a llama but…okay, thank you! (Who could I regift this to?)
Tae: I know you’re a serial regifter, remember? Do what you want, I won't mind, Nico.
Tae: I only needed one emergency event for my 5-Star Property Owner aspirations’s 2nd milestone, but I got a Tenant Revolt yesterday then a Water Leak today. I could finish this milestone today, but I'm not ready to advance The Oasis to Phase 3 yet. I'll wait until Thursday. After all, this is only third day in Phase 2.
If I sneak into the Tiger Sanctuary tonight and get caught, I’ll be banned for the next 24 hours. But I really want to find that Tiger Inspector Badge. Should I chance it?
Hmmm, Ill try ranting about being a tiger enthusiast this time.
Sasuke: I can’t even remember the last time you took me for a walk, Tae!
Tae: Sorry, I’ve had lots on my mind today and forgot to ask Lou to walk you this morning.
Sasuke (to himself): Yet he had time go fishing…
Tae: Hey, did you hear I snuck into the Sulea Tiger Sanctuary tonight and got caught?
Sasuke: What happened?
Tae: I talked my way out of it and found a Tiger Inspector Badge!
Tae: Hey, did you hear I snuck into the Sulea Tiger Sanctuary tonight and got caught?
Sasuke: What happened?
Tae: I talked my way out of it and found a Tiger Inspector Badge!








Comments
Post a Comment