
Thursday, Spring in Koh Sahpa (Jul 10)
(The night before)
Tae: Around 10 pm, I was–uh–keeping my end of the romantic satisfaction deal I'd made with Alej about shearing the sheep, when I suddenly got notified about a Sewage Leak emergency at Unit 3.
Alej: Yeah, yeah, your third back-to-back Emergency Event in your first four days as a slumlord.
Tae: I know! Hasn't the event director ever heard of the word "cooldown"?
(Watcher: Tae, Alej, and Davi are praised for their exceptional job in handling the leak.)
(This morning)
Tae: Pretty sure I’ve spent more time with the flock than Kenji lately. It’s okay. I can’t leave the lot while Alej and Davi are at uni, anyway. After Kenji heads to school, I socialize with the sheep until they’re all Very Happy. I get Excellent wool form them all except from blue Ancham. here.
During Alej and Davi 's long break between classes, we go check things out at The Oasis. First, I snoop a little on my tenants and become a Nosy Novice!
Tae: Hey look! One of the tenants hung up their laundry!
Davi: That laundry’s been there since last night.
Alej: Who leaves their laundry out over night?
(This morning)
Tae: Pretty sure I’ve spent more time with the flock than Kenji lately. It’s okay. I can’t leave the lot while Alej and Davi are at uni, anyway. After Kenji heads to school, I socialize with the sheep until they’re all Very Happy. I get Excellent wool form them all except from blue Ancham. here.

During Alej and Davi 's long break between classes, we go check things out at The Oasis. First, I snoop a little on my tenants and become a Nosy Novice!
Tae: Hey look! One of the tenants hung up their laundry!
Davi: That laundry’s been there since last night.
Alej: Who leaves their laundry out over night?
Tae: One of The Oasis tenants, apparently.
After we go home so Alej and Davi can go to class, I invite over three tenants one by one to confront them about their secrets. I love Meekah Cragg’s secret: she’s a Coffee Con-noisseur. One day, she picked up her coffee at a cafe and drank it, then saw that someone else’s name was on the cup. Her next visit to that cafe, the barista called her by that other name. And now, everyone calls her by that other name. Hilarious, right? As for Adam’s secret, I don’t remember.
Nico has the Not So Merry secret: he’s a serial regifter. He’s very picky about gifts he receives, usually recycling them to gift to others. Come to think of it, Nico rejected the knitted beanie I tried to gift him. Anyway, he’s relieved when I promise to keep his secret.
Later that evening, I go visiting while the rest of the family is busy at home. After some eavesdropping, I become a Superior Pryer.

Nico has the Not So Merry secret: he’s a serial regifter. He’s very picky about gifts he receives, usually recycling them to gift to others. Come to think of it, Nico rejected the knitted beanie I tried to gift him. Anyway, he’s relieved when I promise to keep his secret.
Later that evening, I go visiting while the rest of the family is busy at home. After some eavesdropping, I become a Superior Pryer.

Next, the whole family meets up at the Devereaux household in StrangerVille. Sorry, Carly for the awful screenshot! Amelia was outside on the ground when I asked you to introduce me.

Alej: I never did see Phillip during our visit. He must have gone to bed really early. I wander around the huge house looking for Carly. But when I finally find her, she’s already asleep in bed. Later, I learn that Tae had been walking around with Amelia the whole time! Well, at least, he picked her up off the ground and brought her inside.

Kenji: Here you are, Amelia! I was looking all over for you!
I know your mother Carly is an expert knitter, but I made you this Orange Bear using wool from my sheep Mirinda (orange) and Matcha (green).
See? The bear’s fur matches your hair and its top is green like yours!

Alej: By the time I locate Amerlia’s nursery at last, all I can do is give her a good night kiss.
Sweet dreams, Amelia.

Alej: I never did see Phillip during our visit. He must have gone to bed really early. I wander around the huge house looking for Carly. But when I finally find her, she’s already asleep in bed. Later, I learn that Tae had been walking around with Amelia the whole time! Well, at least, he picked her up off the ground and brought her inside.

Kenji: Here you are, Amelia! I was looking all over for you!
I know your mother Carly is an expert knitter, but I made you this Orange Bear using wool from my sheep Mirinda (orange) and Matcha (green).
See? The bear’s fur matches your hair and its top is green like yours!

Alej: By the time I locate Amerlia’s nursery at last, all I can do is give her a good night kiss.
Sweet dreams, Amelia.
Kenji: Sorry I took so long to get the wool from Papa Tae to knit your bear. We’ll visit early next time!






Comments
Post a Comment