Saturday, Winter in Morensong (Jun 30)
Tae: First thing this morning, I rearrange the plants on this mini-rooftop for easier tending. Our gardener won’t climb the ladder, but it’s fine. Half the plants up here are in a hydroponic planter we bought in Sprucederry Grove.
Davi: While reading a book at the dining table, I randomly breed two Axolotls and complete the collection. Where’s my splash announcement!?
Tae: I start the Discerning Dweller aspiration today. On the patio, I meet our upstairs neighbors, Mahmud and Sari Megat. I already met their son Idris yesterday.
When Decha shows up to deliver our “No Loud Noises” (between 10pm and 6am) fine, I sheepishly pay him on the spot. Last night, I didn’t notice until after 11pm that one of the kids had turned on the stereo.
Tae: Since Decha’s here, I ask him to inspect two of our unit’s objects.
Decha: Would you and The Taco mind not crowding me while I work?
Tae: Wow, thanks to my insta-upgrade and your three maintenance inspections, my unit’s Maintenance rating is now Satisfactory!
Tae: Zorro insists he needs a checkup so we visit Cebolla’s new clinic. Alas, we try everyting but we can't persuade Cebolla to work in her clinic, even after inviting/summoning her to the clinic three times. A random veterinarian shows up to treat Zorro.
Ringtail: Huh? Is that who I think it is?

Mia: Yes, it’s me, Mia. The mother of your children, haha. I heard about your love dilemma from Zorro who’d heard about it from Sasuke. So, when Zorro mentioned coming here for a checkup, I asked Uncle Tae to bring me along so I could talk with you.
Ringtail (mutters): A bunch of gossips, that’s what they are!

Ringtail: Et tu, Mia? Louie and Sasuke scolded me yesterday. Should I be sitting down for your “talk”?
Mia: No, silly! I came here to encourage you to chase your happiness!
Ringtail: Oh, Mia. You really get me! That’s why you’re my fav…
Mia (turns head): Nuh uh uh! Let’s not pretend we were ever more than we were, Ringz. Uncle Tae and I really wanted you to fathere my kitties. I’m eternally grateful you agreed to that, even though you didn’t love me. Thank you! You'll always be one of my very favorite creatures!
Ringtail: We do have awesome kiddos, eh?
Mia: But…

Ringtail: But?
Mia: I hear that Stripes really cares about you and you don’t seem indifferent. If you care for Stripes, don’t let her go! Who knows? When faced with a choice between world domination and you, she might choose you and a peaceful family life. Give her a chance! Follow your heart, friend. I believe in you!
Ringtail: Thanks for thinking about my happiness, Mia. And what about you?
Mia: Eh, I met this rough ‘n tumble alley cat the other night and...
Ringtail: Haha, you could never resist a bad boy! You and me will be besties forever, right?
Zorro: Unbelievable! I engineer the perfect opportunity for Mama Mia and Papa Riingtail to have a private heart-to-heart, but what about me? Not even a single pic of my bravery, facing down a humongous hypodermic needle wielded by a stranger! Y’all are thankless, I tell you! Thankless!
Tae: First thing this morning, I rearrange the plants on this mini-rooftop for easier tending. Our gardener won’t climb the ladder, but it’s fine. Half the plants up here are in a hydroponic planter we bought in Sprucederry Grove.
Tae: I start the Discerning Dweller aspiration today. On the patio, I meet our upstairs neighbors, Mahmud and Sari Megat. I already met their son Idris yesterday.
When Decha shows up to deliver our “No Loud Noises” (between 10pm and 6am) fine, I sheepishly pay him on the spot. Last night, I didn’t notice until after 11pm that one of the kids had turned on the stereo.
Tae: Since Decha’s here, I ask him to inspect two of our unit’s objects.
Decha: Would you and The Taco mind not crowding me while I work?
Tae: Wow, thanks to my insta-upgrade and your three maintenance inspections, my unit’s Maintenance rating is now Satisfactory!
Tae: Zorro insists he needs a checkup so we visit Cebolla’s new clinic. Alas, we try everyting but we can't persuade Cebolla to work in her clinic, even after inviting/summoning her to the clinic three times. A random veterinarian shows up to treat Zorro.
Ringtail: Huh? Is that who I think it is?

Mia: Yes, it’s me, Mia. The mother of your children, haha. I heard about your love dilemma from Zorro who’d heard about it from Sasuke. So, when Zorro mentioned coming here for a checkup, I asked Uncle Tae to bring me along so I could talk with you.
Ringtail (mutters): A bunch of gossips, that’s what they are!

Ringtail: Et tu, Mia? Louie and Sasuke scolded me yesterday. Should I be sitting down for your “talk”?
Mia: No, silly! I came here to encourage you to chase your happiness!
Ringtail: Oh, Mia. You really get me! That’s why you’re my fav…
Mia (turns head): Nuh uh uh! Let’s not pretend we were ever more than we were, Ringz. Uncle Tae and I really wanted you to fathere my kitties. I’m eternally grateful you agreed to that, even though you didn’t love me. Thank you! You'll always be one of my very favorite creatures!
Ringtail: We do have awesome kiddos, eh?
Mia: But…

Ringtail: But?
Mia: I hear that Stripes really cares about you and you don’t seem indifferent. If you care for Stripes, don’t let her go! Who knows? When faced with a choice between world domination and you, she might choose you and a peaceful family life. Give her a chance! Follow your heart, friend. I believe in you!
Ringtail: Thanks for thinking about my happiness, Mia. And what about you?
Mia: Eh, I met this rough ‘n tumble alley cat the other night and...
Ringtail: Haha, you could never resist a bad boy! You and me will be besties forever, right?
Zorro: Unbelievable! I engineer the perfect opportunity for Mama Mia and Papa Riingtail to have a private heart-to-heart, but what about me? Not even a single pic of my bravery, facing down a humongous hypodermic needle wielded by a stranger! Y’all are thankless, I tell you! Thankless!
Watcher's Notes:
*Sorry! I can't do awesome pet episodes like some of you, but Mia hasn't seen much of Ringtail because her owner isn't a challenge sim. Still, she really wanted to meet Ringtail one last time before his move to Tartosa, encouraging him to seek what brings him joy.
*Gallery sims:
Decha and Kanlaya Trubbaya: "Thai Couple // For Rent" by raviolical.
*Gallery sims:
Decha and Kanlaya Trubbaya: "Thai Couple // For Rent" by raviolical.
Mahmud Megat: "Cute Malaysian Guy" by SagiSunan.
Sari Indah: "Cute Indonesian Hijabster" by SagiSunan.
*The vet clinic: I have no idea why I couldn't have Tae visit with Zorro while Cebolla was working there. 😭😭










Comments
Post a Comment