Tuesday, Spring in Koh Sahpa (Jul 15)
Chai (pink): How’s your morning, Mocha?
Mocha: It’s a beautiful day and I’m feeling great! You?
Chai: Do you ever wonder if we’re only here a cozy, cottagecore distraction for Papa Tae’s shadowy dealings as a slumlord?
Mocha: Who cares? Papa Tae and Kenji spoil us rotten!
Kenji: Why are we home at 9:15 am?
Yuna: Watcher last exited the game right before Davi’s first class at 9:30 am.
Xica: So we were forced home, our Responsibility fell out of range, and we’re doing school projects.
Watcher: My apologies, kiddos!
Aljej: I know you’re really excited that Phase 3 is close, but what’s gonna happen in Phase 3?
Tae: Well, each unit had two sleeping bags in Phase 1 and now they each have one bed and one sleeping bag. But in Phase 3, each bedroom will have two beds!
Alej: Uh, is that all? Just one new bed swapped for the sleeping bag?
Tae: Of course, not! Some not-debug landscaping. Nicer furnishings (with the lowest Comfort and Environment scores). And no more doing laundry by hand!
Alej: New washer/dryer combos in the Utilities Room?
Tae: Definitely not! That would push the Amenities score too high!
Alej: What about a stove?
Tae: Nah, too much of a fire risk. The tenants are fine with only a fridge and a pressure cooker but will get flooring and wall coverings.
Chai (pink): How’s your morning, Mocha?
Mocha: It’s a beautiful day and I’m feeling great! You?
Chai: Do you ever wonder if we’re only here a cozy, cottagecore distraction for Papa Tae’s shadowy dealings as a slumlord?
Mocha: Who cares? Papa Tae and Kenji spoil us rotten!
Kenji: Why are we home at 9:15 am?
Yuna: Watcher last exited the game right before Davi’s first class at 9:30 am.
Xica: So we were forced home, our Responsibility fell out of range, and we’re doing school projects.
Watcher: My apologies, kiddos!
Aljej: I know you’re really excited that Phase 3 is close, but what’s gonna happen in Phase 3?
Tae: Well, each unit had two sleeping bags in Phase 1 and now they each have one bed and one sleeping bag. But in Phase 3, each bedroom will have two beds!
Alej: Uh, is that all? Just one new bed swapped for the sleeping bag?
Tae: Of course, not! Some not-debug landscaping. Nicer furnishings (with the lowest Comfort and Environment scores). And no more doing laundry by hand!
Alej: New washer/dryer combos in the Utilities Room?
Tae: Definitely not! That would push the Amenities score too high!
Alej: What about a stove?
Tae: Nah, too much of a fire risk. The tenants are fine with only a fridge and a pressure cooker but will get flooring and wall coverings.
Alex: Uh huh, luxury living at its finest.
Lou: Good afternoon, sir. I was just leaving after walking Sasuke.
Tae: Please call me Tae. Come join me on this bench for a little chat, Lou. How long have you known our family. Do you remember?
Lou: How could I forget? It was the first week of summer, back in May. You and your husband were fairies in Innisgreen when he helped soothe my rage. Ever since, I’ve been walking Sasuke every day.
Tae: Wow, I hadn’t realized almost a year has passed already!

Tae: Well, if you don’t mind my asking, I’ve been wondering about your life in Moonwood Mills, son.
Are you happy there? Are you respected by the other werewolves?
Lou: I get along well enough the other werewolves except Greg, of course. And I can’t say I care much for the Moonwood Collective’s Alpha.
Tae: You mean Kristopher….darn, Lou, I need to go. Wanna join us? We can continue our chat later.
Tae: Alright, team! Is everyone ready to show this Sewage Leak who’s boos?
Lou: But I have zero Handiness skill.
Tae: Not a problem. Stick with Davi and help him mop up.
Tae: What do you mean you’d rather talk to Alejandro cuz he’s better-looking?
Nico (Unit 2 tenant): I mean, he’s nicer! Yeah, he’s so much nicer (than you)...uh, sir.
Tae: You do realize that Alej is my husband? Nico, don’t you value your life?
Nioo: Sorry, sorry! Please fix my sewage leak! Please!

Davi: Why did you stay outside? I thought you were gonna help me mop?
Lou: I tried, Davi, but I was locked out of the unit, for some reason.
Davi: Huh, I wonder if you have to be part of our household. Thanks for trying.

Tae: What kind of ship do you think I'm running here? You cause three back-to-back emergencies, so our maintenance work increases your unit rating to 3 stars!? Well, you can kiss your bed good-bye!
Nico: Noooo, not the bed!
Tae: You better stay in line, buster. I promised to keep your serial regifter secret but I recently discovered your “Trashy Habit” secret. I know you’ve been disposing your trash next door, you thankless squatter!

Lou: I’ve never been to such a fancy place, sir.
Tae: You deserve nice things, Lou. By walking Sasuke daily for nearly a year, you have save Alej and I so much time we could spend working or looking after our children. Uh oh!
Lou: What?
Tae: Don’t look outside, but that’s my mother standing in front of the restaurant.

Tae: Would you order for both of us, Lou? I’m exhausted.
Lou: Two Ca Phe Trungs plus Minced Prok Noodles for Mr. Navarro and Mapo Tofu with Pork for me. Thank you!
(Watcher: I replaced parts of the wall behind Tae with fencing for a better scenic view of the water. I was surprised by the assigned dress code: Swimwear, lol.)

Tae: Now, what had we been talking about this afternoon? Oh, yes, your life in Moonwood Mill and your friendship with Kristopher Volkov, Alpha of the Moonwood Colective.
Lou: I wouldn’t exactly call it a friendship…
Tae: Oh yeah? What’s the tea on that Alpha, anyway? Have you heard anything interesting?
Lou: *whisper, whisper, whisper
Tae: I believe it! That's a priceless secret, Lou! Thanks for sharing it with me.

Watcher’s Notes:
*Nico Pfeiffer in Unit 2 instigated a Tenant Revolt (Sun) followed by a Water Leak (Mon) and Sewage Leak today (Tue).
“On the 20x20 Riverside lot in Koh Sahpa, the “Tomarang Restaurant” was built by SuckitRutger. Besides editing that one wall, I also changed the waiters’ uniform and edited the menu to include more Southeast Asian dishes than what the For Rent pack offers.
Lou: Good afternoon, sir. I was just leaving after walking Sasuke.
Tae: Please call me Tae. Come join me on this bench for a little chat, Lou. How long have you known our family. Do you remember?
Lou: How could I forget? It was the first week of summer, back in May. You and your husband were fairies in Innisgreen when he helped soothe my rage. Ever since, I’ve been walking Sasuke every day.
Tae: Wow, I hadn’t realized almost a year has passed already!

Tae: Well, if you don’t mind my asking, I’ve been wondering about your life in Moonwood Mills, son.
Are you happy there? Are you respected by the other werewolves?
Lou: I get along well enough the other werewolves except Greg, of course. And I can’t say I care much for the Moonwood Collective’s Alpha.
Tae: You mean Kristopher….darn, Lou, I need to go. Wanna join us? We can continue our chat later.
Tae: Alright, team! Is everyone ready to show this Sewage Leak who’s boos?
Lou: But I have zero Handiness skill.
Tae: Not a problem. Stick with Davi and help him mop up.
Tae: What do you mean you’d rather talk to Alejandro cuz he’s better-looking?
Nico (Unit 2 tenant): I mean, he’s nicer! Yeah, he’s so much nicer (than you)...uh, sir.
Tae: You do realize that Alej is my husband? Nico, don’t you value your life?
Nioo: Sorry, sorry! Please fix my sewage leak! Please!

Davi: Why did you stay outside? I thought you were gonna help me mop?
Lou: I tried, Davi, but I was locked out of the unit, for some reason.
Davi: Huh, I wonder if you have to be part of our household. Thanks for trying.

Tae: What kind of ship do you think I'm running here? You cause three back-to-back emergencies, so our maintenance work increases your unit rating to 3 stars!? Well, you can kiss your bed good-bye!
Nico: Noooo, not the bed!
Tae: You better stay in line, buster. I promised to keep your serial regifter secret but I recently discovered your “Trashy Habit” secret. I know you’ve been disposing your trash next door, you thankless squatter!

Lou: I’ve never been to such a fancy place, sir.
Tae: You deserve nice things, Lou. By walking Sasuke daily for nearly a year, you have save Alej and I so much time we could spend working or looking after our children. Uh oh!
Lou: What?
Tae: Don’t look outside, but that’s my mother standing in front of the restaurant.

Tae: Would you order for both of us, Lou? I’m exhausted.
Lou: Two Ca Phe Trungs plus Minced Prok Noodles for Mr. Navarro and Mapo Tofu with Pork for me. Thank you!
(Watcher: I replaced parts of the wall behind Tae with fencing for a better scenic view of the water. I was surprised by the assigned dress code: Swimwear, lol.)

Tae: Now, what had we been talking about this afternoon? Oh, yes, your life in Moonwood Mill and your friendship with Kristopher Volkov, Alpha of the Moonwood Colective.
Lou: I wouldn’t exactly call it a friendship…
Tae: Oh yeah? What’s the tea on that Alpha, anyway? Have you heard anything interesting?
Lou: *whisper, whisper, whisper
Tae: I believe it! That's a priceless secret, Lou! Thanks for sharing it with me.

Watcher’s Notes:
*Nico Pfeiffer in Unit 2 instigated a Tenant Revolt (Sun) followed by a Water Leak (Mon) and Sewage Leak today (Tue).
“On the 20x20 Riverside lot in Koh Sahpa, the “Tomarang Restaurant” was built by SuckitRutger. Besides editing that one wall, I also changed the waiters’ uniform and edited the menu to include more Southeast Asian dishes than what the For Rent pack offers.





Comments
Post a Comment