The Navarros Ride Again (we hope...)

Sunday, Spring 1 in Koh Sahpa (Jul 21)

Tae: After the big migration, we land back in our same house at 8 am in Koh Sahpa, hardly friends with each other and knowing nobody outside the household.
Over the the shrine on the other end of the yard, I spot a weird clump of gray, yellow, red, and green. On closer inspection, I see it’s Zorro playing with a burger toy.

Kenji: What a delightful surprise to see all my sheep in their pen!
They all have their same names but don’t know me or Papa Tae.
Watcher and MCCC helped us regain those lost friendships.
This morning, I shear my sheep myself for the very first time!

Ukupanipo: Helo, Tae Navarro! You do’t know me but I’ve heard great things about your magical watering skills. May I come over and be bestowed with your watering gifts?
Tae: “let me water you” sounds awfully sketchy but, sure, come on over. Let’s see what ya got!

Tae: *does a Tomarani intro
Ukupanipo: **does a Tomarani intro back
Tae: I’m sorry to disappoint you, but I aven’t been a fairy for nearly two months.
Ukupanipo: Oh no! I came all the way here from Sulani in hope of a Water Healing!
Tae: Since you’re already in Tomarang, you could contact Twila Robbins. She’s a fairy living in Morensong. I bet she could fix you right up! But maybe replace "Let me water you" with "Let me heal you."

Davi: Watcher and I tried everything, but we couldn’t get my finished (Excellent) presentation aboard across the new-save continuum.
Since I won’t be able to give a final presentation, I’ll study for that class every day.

Yuna: Several days ago, Kenji and I decided that we don’t need a university degree to lead happy, satisfying lives. I’m an Art Lover and most creative activities but painting is my favorite.

Xica: Until yesterday, I’d wanted to get a FIne Arts degree to join the Entertainer career and become a professional musician. But this morning, I decided I’d rather have more free to enjoy my teenage days. I’m going to try to become a bestselling author instead, no uni.

Kenji: In the evening, we all travel to Glimmerbrook and Papa Tae takes us through the portal to the Magic HQ. There, I introduce myself the Sage of Practical Magic and ask him for the Rite of Ascnsion to become a spellcaster.


While I was walking around the Magic HQ, I run into Jae and Lola Park. They’re both born-spellcasters so it’s no surprise to see them here. I just didn’t realize they’re teens like us.
Let me see, the last time we saw them was at our slumber party in Ciudad Enamorada.
Jae really resembles his father Juwon, while Lola looks a lot like her mother Vivi.
We lost all our friendships from migrating to this new world. What a stroke of luck to see them here!


Watcher’s Notes:
*Davi’s lost presentation board: Davi tried emailing his professor but that did not get his presentation back. We also tried tow other approaches:
—On the lot: I uploaded Tae’s home lot to MyLibrary with Davi’s presentation board sitting outdis in the yard. When I downloaded the lot, it was gone.
–-In a MyLibrary room: I recovered an earlier save and placed his presentation board in a small room, which I uploaded to MyLbrary. But when I downloaded the room in my new save, the room was empty.

*Sage of Mischief: Ashley Grant was the Sage of Mischief in my old save, but I didn’t succeed in assigning her that role during Kenji’s visit Sunday night.


















Comments