Sunday, Spring 1 in Koh Sahpa (Jul 7)
After filling my three vacant units with tenants, I return to The Oasis to introduce myself. The elderly Jesse and Meekah Cragg live in Unit 1. In the black tank top, Adam Souza lives in Unit 3.
After filling my three vacant units with tenants, I return to The Oasis to introduce myself. The elderly Jesse and Meekah Cragg live in Unit 1. In the black tank top, Adam Souza lives in Unit 3.
For my Property Owner aspiration’s 2nd milestone, I need to complete an inspection pass. I choose Unit 1, since it’s the only one-star unit. Doing inspection and maintenance on the bathroom sink could raise its Maintenance rating, but I hope not! Not yet, anyway.

You can see the Utilities Room to the left of Unit 1. When I eventually replace the washtubs and cloheslines with washer/dryer combos, they’ll go in here.

As I’m about to leave Unit 1, I meet Nico Pfeiffler, my Unit 2 tenant.
(The next morning)
Since Kenji’s in charge of keeping the sheep happy by socializing with them and our Ranch Hand cleans and feeds them, it takes me almost no time at all to shear th Kenji’s been asking to get two more sheep. I think I’ll let him.
I keep locking Sass and Zorro out of the sheep’s pen but they keep sneaking back in. I catch Zorro about to attack the black sheep Espresso. Why, Zorro? All of us give you love and play with you every day! We spend hardly any time with the sheep, so why would Zorro feel jealous?
Watcher: I was so worried about managing Alej and Davi’s classes this term. But in huge stroke of luck, theiy share the exact same schedule in terms of class starting times. Thei rsingle MWF classes start at 8 am, while their three TuTh classes start at 9:30, 11:0, and 3pm. Off you go, boys, to give your final presentation!

Tae: Everyone’s done with schoolwork for tomorrow, so we visit the Zosul Taman Botani Park then take a leisurely stroll to the Night Market. That’s when I’m informed about a Tenant Revolt led started by Adam Souza in Unit 3.
Tae: I’m sorry, Alej. I need to leave immediately for Unit 3. I can’t ignore the first Tenant Revolt.
Alej: Don’t worry about us. Go ahead and handle your tenants.We’ll be here, having dinner and dessert at the Night Market.

You can see the Utilities Room to the left of Unit 1. When I eventually replace the washtubs and cloheslines with washer/dryer combos, they’ll go in here.

As I’m about to leave Unit 1, I meet Nico Pfeiffler, my Unit 2 tenant.
(The next morning)
Since Kenji’s in charge of keeping the sheep happy by socializing with them and our Ranch Hand cleans and feeds them, it takes me almost no time at all to shear th Kenji’s been asking to get two more sheep. I think I’ll let him.
I keep locking Sass and Zorro out of the sheep’s pen but they keep sneaking back in. I catch Zorro about to attack the black sheep Espresso. Why, Zorro? All of us give you love and play with you every day! We spend hardly any time with the sheep, so why would Zorro feel jealous?
Watcher: I was so worried about managing Alej and Davi’s classes this term. But in huge stroke of luck, theiy share the exact same schedule in terms of class starting times. Thei rsingle MWF classes start at 8 am, while their three TuTh classes start at 9:30, 11:0, and 3pm. Off you go, boys, to give your final presentation!

Tae: Everyone’s done with schoolwork for tomorrow, so we visit the Zosul Taman Botani Park then take a leisurely stroll to the Night Market. That’s when I’m informed about a Tenant Revolt led started by Adam Souza in Unit 3.
Tae: I’m sorry, Alej. I need to leave immediately for Unit 3. I can’t ignore the first Tenant Revolt.
Alej: Don’t worry about us. Go ahead and handle your tenants.We’ll be here, having dinner and dessert at the Night Market.
Arriving at the Oasis, I find only Adam out front with a protest sign and bullhorn. When I ask him about the rental conditions, he gives me a thumbs-down.
But soon, the rest of the tenants come outside to join the Tenant Revolt and I don’t know how to defuse this situation!
About an hour after my arrival at The Oasis, a Tenant Revolt UI suddenly appears and I have the topion to promise Adam better rental conditions. This satisfies Adam and all of the tenants disperse right away.
A Tenant Revolt is an Emergency Event, but I still need to "Handle a Maintenance Event" for my aspiration’s second milestone. What kind of slumlord pranks their tenants’ toilet in hopes of eventually triggering a Maintenance Event?
But soon, the rest of the tenants come outside to join the Tenant Revolt and I don’t know how to defuse this situation!
About an hour after my arrival at The Oasis, a Tenant Revolt UI suddenly appears and I have the topion to promise Adam better rental conditions. This satisfies Adam and all of the tenants disperse right away.
A Tenant Revolt is an Emergency Event, but I still need to "Handle a Maintenance Event" for my aspiration’s second milestone. What kind of slumlord pranks their tenants’ toilet in hopes of eventually triggering a Maintenance Event?










Comments
Post a Comment