Making Plans

Sunday, Winter in Morensong (Juy 1)

Xica: We’ve been talking with our papas lately about how see our lives as grown-ups. I’m a Music Lover, so I want a Fine Arts degree at uni to become a professional musician.


Yuna: I’m an Art Lover and I also want a Fine Arts degree. I'm thinking the Freelance Painter career would offer a lot of freedome. I'm getting a headstart now on degree requirements by earning Photography.


Davi: Because Kenji wants to help our papas with their home businesses, he plans on a Fine Arts degree, too. And me? I’m an Active sim with no interest in the Athlete career. I’ve offered to age up and become a uni graduate before my siblings become teens. I’m interested in an academic career.

Alej: I can’t believe Decham is visiting our unit again. Do you think he’s got a crush on Tae or something. Anyway, I insta-upgraded the stove this morning, so I ask Decha to inspect it.

Tae: I have an aspiration goal to use a shared amenity x10. The count didn’t rise when I painted on the easel or washed my hands in the sink, but it rose each time I used the lounge’s shower or toilet. I got two points for a boxing session.

Xica: Today, Kenji and I co-host the slumber party. We start with the Watch TV party goal so we don’t break the No Loud Noises rule again.

Davi: I’m sorry I gave my friendship bracelet to someone else, Karmine. You arrived so late to our first party that I thought you weren’t coming.
Karmine: No worries, Davi, as long as I’m still you’re favorite!
Davi: Absolutely! Hey, did you ask your parents about aging up with me tonight?
Karmine: Yeah, they’re fine with it after they phoned your parents to check.

Davi: After the slumber party reaches gold status, it’s time for me to cake up!

Karmine: Next, it’s my turn! One of Davi's fathers helps me age up.
Watcher: Who invited that dude in the yellow shirt? Oh, it’s Davi, lol.

Kenji: We end our slumber party and complete our Slumber Party Animal aspiration. Well, not Davi, because he’s already a teen, haha.

Davi: Now that we’ve had our makeovers, let’s take a selfie together, Karmine.
Alej (whispers to Tae): Wow, Karmine aged up into a lovely teen!
Tae (whispers): Davi was clever to choose the daughter of Xochitl Luna. 
Watcher: Davi and Karmine aged up with those hairstyles. They make a handsome couple.
Tae: Sorry about tonight, Alej. We’ll make it to the Starlight award ceremony someday!

Davi: Finally, I plant a fairy seeling to summon Mother Nature, then I travel to Everdew’s Moondrop Sprngs to relinquish my fairy essence. I better get started on my homework since I start high school tomorrow!


Watcher’s Notes:

*Staggering Uni: I doubt that I could simultaneously four uni students without losing my mind, which is why Davi needed to age and finish uni first. He was only a child for 22 sim-days but he achieved everything he wanted to do (except Slumber Party Animal, lol). Thank you for your sacrifice, Davi!
*Karmine: Was born to Xochitl Lune who later married J Huntington III. As you already know, Eleanor Sullivan is Xochitl’s mother-in-law and Karmine’s grandmother.



Comments