Wed, Winter in Morensong (July 3)
Tae: I”m tired of strangers regarding me with looks of disdain upon learning I’m “unemployed.” Sure, I’m not a salaried employee or a freelancer working an agency, but my family wants for nothing. This morning, I register at the Ministry Labor under the job title of “Market Magnate,” writing myself a li’l job description, even.
I wait until 10:30 am to invite Decha over to pay our No Loud Noises fine. What is he even wearing?
Kenji: Papa, when we move to Koh Sahpa, can I have some mini-sheep to raise? You could use your Free Services perk to hire a Ranch Hand for free!
Tae: You’re really serious about raising mini-sheep to shear their wool to craft knitted goods?
Kenji: I am! I already know what color mini-sheep I want, even: 1 Dalmation, 2 Black, 1 Mocha, and 1 Pink!
Davi: I’ve been accepted into my degree program of choice! I’ll be joining Foxbury Institute’s Distingushed Degree program in Psychology. Someday, I’ll be a Prof like Melody’s father, Mr. Woods.
Alej: It’s Operation Maintenance Sabotage! Tonight, I take one shower after another. Meanwhile, Xica has been repeatedly using one of the two squat toilets and the sink in the shared lounge since yesterday. When we’re done, all three are broken and spilling water all over the floor. Good job, Xica!
(The next morning)
Tae: Now that you're done with uni for the day, let's chill at the Screaming Gecko Lounge in Koh Sahpa.
Alej: Thisis nice, but why are we really here?
Tae: I figure out landlords need time to realize the plumbing is broken.
Tae: I”m tired of strangers regarding me with looks of disdain upon learning I’m “unemployed.” Sure, I’m not a salaried employee or a freelancer working an agency, but my family wants for nothing. This morning, I register at the Ministry Labor under the job title of “Market Magnate,” writing myself a li’l job description, even.
I wait until 10:30 am to invite Decha over to pay our No Loud Noises fine. What is he even wearing?
Kenji: Papa, when we move to Koh Sahpa, can I have some mini-sheep to raise? You could use your Free Services perk to hire a Ranch Hand for free!
Tae: You’re really serious about raising mini-sheep to shear their wool to craft knitted goods?
Kenji: I am! I already know what color mini-sheep I want, even: 1 Dalmation, 2 Black, 1 Mocha, and 1 Pink!
Davi: I’ve been accepted into my degree program of choice! I’ll be joining Foxbury Institute’s Distingushed Degree program in Psychology. Someday, I’ll be a Prof like Melody’s father, Mr. Woods.
Alej: It’s Operation Maintenance Sabotage! Tonight, I take one shower after another. Meanwhile, Xica has been repeatedly using one of the two squat toilets and the sink in the shared lounge since yesterday. When we’re done, all three are broken and spilling water all over the floor. Good job, Xica!

(The next morning)
Tae: Now that you're done with uni for the day, let's chill at the Screaming Gecko Lounge in Koh Sahpa.
Alej: Thisis nice, but why are we really here?
Tae: I figure out landlords need time to realize the plumbing is broken.
Tae: Oh look, Decha and Kanlaya are here, too!
Alej: Who's Kanlaya?
Tae: Decha's wife and our second property owner. I always invite Decha, though, cuz Kanlaya and I have bad compatibility.
Tae: Decha's wife and our second property owner. I always invite Decha, though, cuz Kanlaya and I have bad compatibility.
Alej: Well, we can’t avoid introducing ourselves to her now.
Tae: Staying away from our lot for several hours didn’t trigger a Maintenance Event, Alej. I’m all out of ideas.
Alej: There’s really no rush to finish your Discerning Dweller aspiration, is there? We have all month!
Tae: I kinda wanted to move to a bigger place in Koh Sahpa. There, I could become a slumlord and Kenji could start raising mini-sheep. But you’re right: A Maintenance Event will happen when it happens.
Later that evening, I notice I have a notification about a Water Leak. Sure enough, I have an Event Ui that tells me what I need to do. I repair the Water Heater first, followed by the shower, toilet, and sink sabotaged by Alej and Xica. Okay, now I need to mop up 7 puddles. Is it okay if Alej helps me?
The aspiration goal completes before I’ve even finished mopping up! Cool!
All that’s left now is to host a gold-medal pool party or potluck. I’d do that tomorrow morning.

Tae: Staying away from our lot for several hours didn’t trigger a Maintenance Event, Alej. I’m all out of ideas.
Alej: There’s really no rush to finish your Discerning Dweller aspiration, is there? We have all month!
Tae: I kinda wanted to move to a bigger place in Koh Sahpa. There, I could become a slumlord and Kenji could start raising mini-sheep. But you’re right: A Maintenance Event will happen when it happens.

Later that evening, I notice I have a notification about a Water Leak. Sure enough, I have an Event Ui that tells me what I need to do. I repair the Water Heater first, followed by the shower, toilet, and sink sabotaged by Alej and Xica. Okay, now I need to mop up 7 puddles. Is it okay if Alej helps me?
![]() |
The aspiration goal completes before I’ve even finished mopping up! Cool!
All that’s left now is to host a gold-medal pool party or potluck. I’d do that tomorrow morning.
Watcher's Notes:
*There doesn't seem to be a direct action that will trigger an Emergency or Maintenance Event. However, leaving three plumbling appliances broken for nearly 24 hours made the Water Heater work overtime, iapparently increasing the likelihood of a Maintenance Event.
*Uni Enrollment: Davi waited until around 11:30pm Thursday to enroll in uni. He's taking four credits and will start on Monday.
*I know I don't to rush to move to Koh Sahpa, but I have a fun iidea for the 5-Story Property Owner aspiration that I'm eager to try out, whether I can actually finish that aspiration this month or not.







Comments
Post a Comment