Lil Grim

Friday, Spring in Koh Sahpa (Jul 11)

Alej:Today's the last day of my last term and we have a final exam. I'm so nervous! When I'm preparing to head to class, Juwon phones to say the sweetinst thing. Thanks, Juwon. All my pre-exam jitters are gone!



Sasuke: I love my daily walks around Koh Sahp with Lou. I could probably draw a detailed map of the neighborhood by now. Well, if Ionly I could hold a pencil.




Kenji: Why are you floating here when your meditation stool is back there, Davi?
Xica: Hey, Kenji! Sit down and finish your homework. You’re gonna make us leave for our visit after dark, like yesterday!

Kenji: I brought you a belated birthday gift, Kara.
Kara: I love presents! Oh, this is a bit weird...


Kenji: I almost made you a Pink Bear instead, but this Lil Grim matches the color you often wear. Kinda  like fuschia? I knitted it with my pink sheep Chai's wool.
Kara: Um....
Kenji: And it’s magical, Kara. You like magic, right? If you gift it to the Grim Reaper, he’ll reset your age to Day 1 of your current age stage. Not so handy right now, but maybe when you’re older? Or you could do like my Papa Tae’s tenant and regift it to someone who wants to be younger…


Rowan: Jace, are you seeing what I’m seeing over there?
Jace (by the hot tub): You mean that big yellow bear relaxing in the lounge chair.
Rowan: Yeah. Should I call the property ower.
Jace: Nah, it’s probably Tae dressed like a bear because his daughter Yuna's in another bear phase.

Alej: At 6pm on the dot, Davi and I get our final grades for the term. I’ve graduated!!!!
Davi: And I’ve completed my first term.
Alej: And…?
Davi: And I enroll for a second term, natch.



Tae: DOn’t worry, Baby Girl. I’m right here with you, even when you’re a bear!
Yuna: Thank for always loving me, no matter how I look or feel. I think I can take off this costume now.
Kara: Is it just me or are the Navarros a kinda…”special”?
Kenji (whispers) It's not our fault, Kara! We blame our weirdo Watcher!


Yuna: Here’s a birthday gift for you, too! I’m sorry it’s not a toy like your sister got. Xica and I always hate when we get the exact same gifts, so…
Eric: What dis?


Yuna: It’s a knitted decoration for your bedroom, Eric. Everybody loves llamas, right? Well, this is a llama with a cactus in its back.
Eric: …
Yuna (to herself): Maybe I shoulda knitted Eric a Bear Toy? No, this llama is way cuter for Eric!



Yuna: Where are Uncle Jace and Auntie Twila?
Tae: I’m not sure, Yuna. I think they might have jumped in the hot tub since we’re with Eric and Kara.
Davi: I sit okay if I go home first? I have a mountain of schoolwork to finish before Monday morning!


Watcher’s Notes:
*Sadly, I forgot to toggle off the rental unit outlines in one of the shots. I had a strange glitch where the wallpaper wouldn’t show for screenshots unless I was in Build mode. But each time I entered Build mode, those rental unit outlines would toggle on. No idea why that happened with the wall coverings.
*Sorry the screenshots with the Rollins focused on the children. When Tae was by the pool, Jace was in the hot tub and Twila was watching TV in the shared lounge. Jace returned to the rental unit briefly to check on Eric then left soon after.



















Comments