I’m a Sheep-Shearing Property Owner!

Saturday, Winter in Koh Sahpa (Jul 5)

Zorro: What is with this place? It has cheap flooring, no wall coverings, and hardly any furniture! Our poor family all have the Poorly Decorated and Dirty moodlets!
Sasuke: Yeah, so sad!
Zorro: You didn’t, by any chance, poop somewhere in the yard, did you?


Kenji: I’m up before 6 am to purchase my three mini-sheep. First, I buy a Black one and name it Espresso. Too adorable, right?

Next, I buy a Mocha mini-sheep. I name him…Mocha, duh! He'll give brown wool. (Why are there Mocha and Brown mini-sheep? Are their wool colors different?)
Anyway, here I am with Espresso, Mocha, and Chai, the pink sheep I named after pink Kashmiri Chai. The dude is our new ranch hand, a local named Timur Saetang. He's pretty cool!
I can only socialize with my sheep but not brush, bottle-feed, or shear them. I guess they arrived already Full, Content, and Clean.

But then Papa T accidentally clicks on Mocha and we discover that he has options to Brush, Bottle-Feed, and Shear Mocha. Shoot, I’m too young to do anything but socialize with them?
Tae: Looks like Timur will feed Kenji’s herd and keep them and their pen clean, but either Alej, Davi, or I will be shearing them every morning. *sighs

Yuna: what are we doing today, Papa T?
Tae: Well, I’m off to buy the Sungai Point residential rental, so I can become a property owner.
Xica: Oh! It’s not that far from our home! We’re all coming with!

Alej: The lot's larger than Ro Kaya but the units seem larger because there's little shared space.
Tae: You’re right! My predecessor renovated the premade Maxis lot to give the three units 5-star ratings. Currently, they’re all at 4 stars.
Alej: It’ll be fast and easy to tweak these units to boost them to 5 stars.
Tae: Sure, but where’s the fun in that? Hey, who put up those holiday decorations?

Alej: You did not just buy the property than demolish the building!
Tae: I did. I want to build 3 units which have 1-star ratings then evolve them into luxury 5-tar rentals.
Alej: Huh, why do I get the feeling that you’ll want Davi and I to help out?
Tae: *whistles innocently

(On their walk from Sungai Point to the Sulea Tiger Sanctuary)
Davi: Look at these shophouses with the five-foot way. The covered walkway in front of the shophouse apparently offers protection from the heat.. Will you incorporate this historical feature?
Tae: Nope.

Davi: Are you thinking of building rowhouses like these? I looked around the back and each one has a one-car garage space in back.
Tae: Please! These white rowhouses are too symmetrical and matchy-matchy!

Yuna: The Sulea Tiger Santuary’s grounds are on the other side of this bridge!

Xica: As a Cat Lover yself, I adore how the lady of this stands with a tiger like they're friends. I wonder who she is?

Alej: Who wants to be the first to visit the Sulea Tiger Sanctuary?
Kenji: Me, me! I’m an Animal Enthusiast!

Tae: While Kenji visits, I make three donations to the Sanctuary. The 100-simoleon Adopt a Tiger donation doesn’t actually let us adopt a tiger, but we’re supposed to get a cool poster and tiger plushie. Watcher tells me her legacy family made many, many Adopt a Tiger donations but never received that plushie. Hmmm.

Tae: Boo, please tell me we’re not spending New Year’s Eve at a bowling alley because you’re taking a bowling elective for your last term!
Alej: Haha, no, not for my elective. You know how the whole family chose “Raise a Skill” for our Make a Resolution holiday tradition? Well, none of us have ever gone bowling, so we can knock out that resolution together at the same place!
Yuna: Ouch!

Watcher's Note:
I'll share shots of the Navarros' new home once I'm done furnishing it.

Comments