Friday, Winter in Tomarang (Jul 4)
Davi: While Papa T’s cooking for the pool party, can you tell what’s happening today?
He asked me to pack up our garden plants this morning.
Alej: Well, our lease expired today so we’re in a grace period, which means we have 24 hours to move out without any penalty.
Tae: Alej is right, Davi. If today’s pool party earns a gold medal, we’re move to Koh Sahpa this evening.
The party guests consist of our closest friends, our property owners Dech and Kanlaya, and our upstairs neighbors Mahmud, Sari, and Idris Megat. (Sorry about that white belt, Jace!)
Tae: Thanks for sitting by the poolside, King! Alej and I were struggling with the “Socialize while Swimming” party goal. Thanks to you, it’s done!
Phillip: Anytime, Tae. I’m always happy to sit by the pool.
By 5 pm, our party has earned gold but I call our guests to a meal to see who’s here.
Besides our property owners and unit neighbors, I spot Honey & Rowan, Jace & Twila, Kristen without Cebolla, and Phillip without Carly. Irene arrived at the end of the party, without Wolfie.
I wonder why my friends are avoiding our parties.🙁
Twila and Honey sitting with our landlord Decha. Sorry, Honey, all the party food today is spicy!
Alej: At 6, I get my second-term grades then immediately enroll in my last term. Davi and I have nightmare schedules!
Davi: We each have one class on WWF but three classes on Tuseday and Thursday.
Alej: Watcher is already crying and it’s not even Monday yet!
Alej: Thank you for coming, Kristen! Has Cebolla been okay lately? She’s isn’t mad at us, is she? She did’t come to our potluck earlier this week, either.
Kristen: No, nothing like that. She bought and renovated a somewhat run-down vet clinic lately. She’s been working hard to get it off the ground.
Alej: Please give her our regards! We can’t visit y’all in Tartosa but we’ll invite you over once we’ve moved.
Davi: I”ve been trying to talk with you since this party started, Mr. Woods.
Rowan: PLease call me Rowan. What can I do for you, young man?
Davi: I’m starting a Pysch degree program on Monday. I want to become a Prof like you. Do you have any tips for me?
Rowan: Do you have a study to yoursel?
Davi: Yes, kinda. I share it with Papa A who’s also a uni student.
Rowan: Buy a high-quality coffee machine for your study! You can thank me later!
Mahmud: We just become good friends and you’re leaving us alrea dy!
Tae: We’ll be back forvisits. My besties, Jace and Honey, are moving into this residential rental with their families. I’m sure you’ll all get along really wel
Mahmud: Well, don’t forget to invite us over to Koh Sahpa!
(At their new home in Koh Sahpa)
Kenji: I counted two big bedrooms with ensuites upstairs, plus a kitchen/dinina area.
Yuna: And downstairs, there are three more rooms and two bathrooms.
Yuna: So if Davi gets the upstairs bedroom cuz he’s older, does that mean we kids each get our own bedroom, too.
Alej: Davi and I will be using one of the downstairs room as our study. Listen, we brought your bunkbeds from Ciudad Enamorada. Let’s talk about the room arrangements tomorrow
Kenji: But my mini-sheep
Tae: I created a space for your mini-sheep next to the garden, but it's too late to take care of them tonight.











Comments
Post a Comment