Monday, Winter in Miorensong (July 2)
Alej: Are you excited about your first day at high school, son?
Davi: Yes, of course. What about you?
Alej: I’m starting my second term at uni.
Davi: Hey, maybe we’ll be at uni together for one term!
Davi: Thanks to completing two school projects last night, I get a phone call as soon as I return from high school, asking if I want to graduate early. Of course, I say yes! Next, I apply for uni and two scholarships at the moment. (I’m not interested in joining the soccer or e-gamer teams.)
Tae: As a Discerning Dweller, I need to hold a pool party or neighborhood potluck. I co-host with Davi and we mainly invite our neighbors plus the Yrsas and Munches. Thank you for inviting me to the award ceremony the other day, Kristen!
Davi: Cebolla never arrives. Irene comes sauntering in, hips swaying, at nearly 11:30pm.
Now that I’m taller, I can finally ask her to take a selfie together.
Irene: Are you my little Davi?
Davi: That’s me, ma’am!
Irene: You’d never dare choose a selfie pose like this if Wolfied were here with me!
Davi: You're right but don't worry. This photo will always remind me of my childhood crush. I have a maybe-future-girlfriend now.
(The next morning)
Sasuke: I’ve actually explored more of Morensong than anyone in our household combined, thanks to Lou’s dog walks. That building’s the local Tinsu Temple.
Tae: Cooking together with family is so annoying. For example, I choose Davi because he’s trying to qualify for a cooking scholarship. But even though I deselect Alej and the kids, Alej abandons his homework and the kids leave school early to rush to the kitchen. From now, I'll start cooking and have my mentee choose “Join Cooking.” We're lucky that Alej wasn't in class!

Kenji:I can't decide on a degree program at uni anymore. I don’t need a degree to craft flower arrangements. I have the Idea Person trait, so I don’t need to join the Author career to write novels faster. Maybe I’ll raise mini-sheep and use their wool for a knitted goods business? I'm going to keep thinking.
Alej: Should we upgrade the Water Heater or Fuse Box in this Ulitities Room?
Tae: Nah, our unit already has a five-star rating. I need an Emergency or Maintenance Event on our unit or lot. Once I complete that goal, I only need to host a gold-medal pool party or potluck, since I'm besties with our property owner.
Davi: Thanks for mentoring me in Handiness, Papa A.
Alej: Of course! And did you notice that your upgrade of our toilet tonight boosted our unit’s Maintenance rating to "Amazing"?
Davi: Wow, really?
Alej: Here, look at this.
Davi: Oh, look like one of the kids turned on the stereo after 10 pm again.
Alej: Darn it! Let’s go tell Tae the news right away. That fine needs to be paid immediately so we won’t be evicted! When it happened a few days ago, our unit rating dropped!
Watcher’s Notes:
*Emergency or Maintenance Event: Tae has lived in this rental unit since sim -Thursday, so for six sim-days. I was wondering last night why that event hadn't triggered yet. Then remembered last night that, when I joined this challenge, I’d unchecked “Enable Rental Unit Events” in For Rent’s Pack Settings. Oops? It’s enabled now, so I hope that event Tae needs will happen pronto!
*5-Star Property Owner: I’m looking forward to Tae’s transition from tenant to property owner. I have some ideas for building a new slumlord-worthy rental residence, lol.
Davi: Yes, of course. What about you?
Alej: I’m starting my second term at uni.
Davi: Hey, maybe we’ll be at uni together for one term!
Tae: As a Discerning Dweller, I need to hold a pool party or neighborhood potluck. I co-host with Davi and we mainly invite our neighbors plus the Yrsas and Munches. Thank you for inviting me to the award ceremony the other day, Kristen!
Davi: Cebolla never arrives. Irene comes sauntering in, hips swaying, at nearly 11:30pm.
Now that I’m taller, I can finally ask her to take a selfie together.
Irene: Are you my little Davi?
Davi: That’s me, ma’am!
Irene: You’d never dare choose a selfie pose like this if Wolfied were here with me!
Davi: You're right but don't worry. This photo will always remind me of my childhood crush. I have a maybe-future-girlfriend now.
(The next morning)
Sasuke: I’ve actually explored more of Morensong than anyone in our household combined, thanks to Lou’s dog walks. That building’s the local Tinsu Temple.
Tae: Cooking together with family is so annoying. For example, I choose Davi because he’s trying to qualify for a cooking scholarship. But even though I deselect Alej and the kids, Alej abandons his homework and the kids leave school early to rush to the kitchen. From now, I'll start cooking and have my mentee choose “Join Cooking.” We're lucky that Alej wasn't in class!

Kenji:I can't decide on a degree program at uni anymore. I don’t need a degree to craft flower arrangements. I have the Idea Person trait, so I don’t need to join the Author career to write novels faster. Maybe I’ll raise mini-sheep and use their wool for a knitted goods business? I'm going to keep thinking.
Alej: Should we upgrade the Water Heater or Fuse Box in this Ulitities Room?
Tae: Nah, our unit already has a five-star rating. I need an Emergency or Maintenance Event on our unit or lot. Once I complete that goal, I only need to host a gold-medal pool party or potluck, since I'm besties with our property owner.
Davi: Thanks for mentoring me in Handiness, Papa A.
Alej: Of course! And did you notice that your upgrade of our toilet tonight boosted our unit’s Maintenance rating to "Amazing"?
Davi: Wow, really?
Alej: Here, look at this.
Davi: Oh, look like one of the kids turned on the stereo after 10 pm again.
Alej: Darn it! Let’s go tell Tae the news right away. That fine needs to be paid immediately so we won’t be evicted! When it happened a few days ago, our unit rating dropped!
Watcher’s Notes:
*Emergency or Maintenance Event: Tae has lived in this rental unit since sim -Thursday, so for six sim-days. I was wondering last night why that event hadn't triggered yet. Then remembered last night that, when I joined this challenge, I’d unchecked “Enable Rental Unit Events” in For Rent’s Pack Settings. Oops? It’s enabled now, so I hope that event Tae needs will happen pronto!
*5-Star Property Owner: I’m looking forward to Tae’s transition from tenant to property owner. I have some ideas for building a new slumlord-worthy rental residence, lol.










Comments
Post a Comment