Do Not Pass Go. Do Not Collect $200!

Sunday, Spring in Koh Sahpa (Jul 20)


Alej: I'm so pumped about today’s visit to The Oasis!

Tae: Yes, I think today might be our last push to 5 Stars. Davi: I only need to do one insta-upgrade then I can do my homework, right?


Alej: I’m glad you decided to refresh the units’ exteriors.
Tae: They still retain their rustic, quirky beginnings without looking quite so shabby.
 

Watcher: Despite 5-6 crashes two nights ago and even more yesterday, Tae & Alej stubbornly prevail to achieve their vision of a luxury patio for The Oasis.


Alej: Now what? All that work and you still haven’t completed your last goal for your 5-Star Property Owner aspiration?
Tae: We’ve maxed out every score category for Unit 2, except Size. All we need to do now is wait until morning when the unit ratings are recalculated to take into account our work today.


Davi: What happened, Papa Tae?
Tae: After completing the patio, we were unable to travel home for, like, six real-life hours. Watcher asked me to sell the property, which I did. Then, she evicted the tenants and bulldozed The Oasis. *sniffle, sniffle
Alej: What about your aspiration?
Tae (shrugs): I did not pass Go. I did not collect $200. (Did y’all recognize this Go to Jail chance card from the Monopoly board game?)


Tae: Back home at last, we realize that our current world is glitched byond repair and will need to migrate to a new world (save). Instead of the triple birthday bash we’d planned, we’re quietly aging up our three grade-schoolers at home.
Lou: Why am I here, though?
Davi: Yuna insisted we invite you because you were so excited about the birthday party.
Lou: I was?


Tae: As the firstborn of our 4 kids (though Davi aged up earier), Yuna is first to blow out her candles. She adds the Loves the Outdoors trait.


Next up is Xica, our thirdborn child. She adds the Heart on Sleeve trait, which is new to us and our Watcher.


Davi: Stop making those goo-goo eyes at Lou, Yuna. Papa Tae won’t like it, since he’s Lou’s official Mentor.
Lou: *acts casually indifferent
Yuna: *pouts


Tae: Last but not least is Kenji aka The Knitting Prince. He adds the Mystical trait since he wants to follow the Way of Sorcery.
Kenji: Papa, is it true? We’re moving and I can’t take my beloved flock of mini-sheep with me?
Tae: I’m so sorry, Kenji. Once we’re settled in, you can get new sheep, okay? (Maybe just 4 or 5 next time...)


Tae: And here’s a collage of all four of our teens.
Alej: Both girls inherited my full lips, Xica more than Yuna.
Tae: It hasn’t been easy raising four children, Alej. But I’m so glad that, back in May when we were living in Innisgreen, you and I decided we wanted a big family.
But now, we need to start packing our stuff to prepare for our migration to a new save….





Comments