Davi’s Wedding


Friday, Spring in Koh Sahpa (Jul 30)


Tae: In the morning, I prepare the wedding cake and food for Davi’s wedding.
We need to go prepare Central Park–Davi and Karmine’s chosen wedding venue–before they schedule their wedding. On the way, we’ll make a quick stop at Willow Creek so Kenji can visit the art museum.


(Willow Creek)
Kristen: Hey, fancy seeing you folks here! How’s life after your post-migration crisis?
Tae: We’ve been trying to stitch back our lives and relationships.
Cebolla: Great to see you guys, but why are you dressed like a pizza delivery boy?
Tae: Uh, Alej and I were just…roleplaying.
Cebolla: Huh?
Tae (changes topic): We’re throwing a birthday party tomorrow afternoon. I know you’ll be busy celebrating your own birthdays and preparing to move, but I hope you can join us for a few hours.


Davi: We’ve already redecorated the outdoor wedding ceremony area. Now that the indoor reception area is done, I can phone in our wedding!


Davi: My beautiful bride, Karmine, running to me at the wedding arch. I appreciate her eagerness!


All our guests haven’t arrived yet, but Karmine and I decide to start exchanging our vows while it’s still light outside.


I try to hide my disappointment that Papa Tae’s parents, Papa Alej’s mother, and both my great-grandparents don’t attend our wedding ceremony. But my parents, Karmine’s parents, and everyone else is in attendance. Thank you for being there for us!


Davi: We’re married! I love you with all my heart, beautiful wife of mine!
Karmine: I love you more, my beloved husband!


My father-in-law, J, beats me to taking the first slice of the wedding cake. How rude!
(I”m definitely keeping Navarro as my family name!)




Tae: While Davi and Karmine chat with her parents, Alej and I go over to congratulate the newlyweds on their marriage. (My mother Brytani, Alej’s mother Helena, and my grand-parents arrive in time for the food.)
When the wedding ends, Davi moves in with the Huntingtons. Once my household has moved to Moonwood Mill, they will move into our beachside Tomarang house.


Yuna: Since we’re back home by 7 pm, I ask Lou out on a Get-to-Know-You date to the Media Narranja park in Ciudad Enamorada.


Yuna: Because Lou’s Romantic, he often autonomously kisses me or shows me affection, which I like a lot. Uh, the linen closet might have been my idea…twice.


oshizu: Honestly, these two make an unbearably adorable couple!



Watcher’s Notes:

*Zorro’s wizard hat: I had to remove this because it was causing jarring visual glitching, like black lightnighg bolts from Zorro to the top and bottom edges of my screen. So he’s back to his usual double-tacos fit.

*Karmine’s family: Tae, Alej, and Davi weren’t very impressed by J and Eleanor (Karmine's grandmother). But Davi already told Karmine that they are welcome to move with Karmine into the Tamarang household.




Comments