August Lookbook & Davi’s Birthday

August Lookbook (Moonwood Mill)

Not many changes for Tae and none for Alej in August. No worries, obviously, if you don’t own the Werewolves pack. Maybe just match the colors?

Tae:
Hair color: no change. We’ll save his pastel colors for worlds that would appreciate them.
Everyday: Top & Shoes/Werewolves, Pants/Bowling
Formal & Sports: no change
Party: Top & Shoes/Werewolves, Pants/Bowling
Hot Weather: Top/Werewolves, Shorts/High School Years, Shoes/For Rent
Cold Weather: Top/Werewolves, Jeans/Horse Ranch, Shoes/doesn’t matter

Alej: no change from last month

Yuna (optional)
I changed her everyday outfit because her sleeveless top doesn’t work for Moonwood Mill


Thursday, Spring in Koh Sahpa (Jul 29)

Davi: Karmine and I have been talking about our birthdays, wedding, and living together. We want these milestone to feel meaningful, not frantically squeezed in between the end-of-the-month chaos.
Tae: What kind of schedule do you have in mind?
Davi: Instead of aging up with both of you on Saturday with a wedding on Sunday morning, Karmine and I want to age up today and have our wedding tomorrow.


Alej: That’s fine with us if Karmine's parents approve. But aren't you taking over this house?
Davi: I can temporarily live with Karmine’s family until you move to Moonwood Mill.
Tae: Sounds like you two have already thought everything out. Shall I contact the family?
Davi: Please let’s keep it small. Just this household and Karmine’s household.


Yuna: You cut your hair, Lou!
Lou: I overheard a werewolf dissing me as “skateboy-adjacent.” Now that you and I are official, I want to shed that image. Do you think this do is too extreme, though?
Yuna: I love it, Lou! Will I need to start fighting hordes of lovestruck girls whenever we go somewhere?
Sasuke: Hello? Lou’s here for my walk, Yuna! Not for smooching all morning with you!


Alej: Davi invites Karmine, her mother Xochitl, her stepfather J, and Xochitl’s mother-in-law (not J’s mother). I want to say I enjoy meeting them but J and Elearnor are super annoying. I’m trying to do the “Have 3 sims play games at the same time” goal, but J and Elearnor keep starting solo games that nobody else can join. Ugh.


Davi: When I age up to a Young Adult, my fathers both complete their Super Parent aspirations.
Karmine and I are engaged! We’ve already chosen a wedding venue and planned our wedding.


(Later at Zo Sul Taman Botani)
Tae (flashes his beloved Tiger Inspector Badge): It seems you underestimate my abilities, Kristopher.
Kristopher Volkov (KV): What are you talking about?
Tae: Did you think I wouldn’t find out about you and Daddy Winter?
KV: But I already handed over the deed to my Collective Cabin lot!


Tae: Nuh uh uh! New secret, separate blackmail. You’ll have to cough up some hush money.
KV: Fine. Take all I have on me right now. I'll get you the rest later. But, tell me, why are you singling me out?
Tae: Lou’s my boy and you’ve been disrespecting him. That don’t fly, Kristopher.


(At the Night Market)
Tae: Go on, kids! Order whatever you want! I came into some extra pocket change tonight.


Tae: Back home, a burglar sneaks into our yard around midnight. When I confronted him, he attacks me! Dude, it’s ON!
(Watcher: I forgot the new save migration means that Tae's lot lost all its upgrades (including for the burglar alarm) when I uploaded it to MyLibrary.


Tae: Oh yeah! Thug life, amirite?
Look at my Alej, cheering me on! I could not love my husband more.
Burglar: *staggers off in a daze
Tae: Hey, wait! I didn’t show you my Tiger Inspector Badge yet!


Finally, everyone settles down to sleep and all is well again in Koh Sahpa


Comments