Another Emergency Event?

Tuesday, Spring in Koh Sahpa (July 8)

Tae: I’m still hyped after quelling the Tenant Revolt several hours ago. It’s past midnight when I try sneaking into the Sulea Tiger Sanctuary.

When a guard catches me, I convincingly explain that I’d forgotten an important item here during my last visit. He lets me go and I even find an Orange Tassel, but the night visit doesn’t count toward my Fount of Tomarani Knowlege aspiration. (Next time, read the tooltip, bruh!) Back home, I find both Tiger Plushie and Poster in the mailbox and display them in our lanai.

This morning, I notice the Tiger Poster’s gone! I check our Ranch Hand’s traits and–just as I’d suspected–he’s a Klepto. I fire him immediately!

And here they are! Watcher’s so excited! I’m her first sim to receive a tiger plushie after making an Adopt a Tiger donation
Alej: If I also give an Adopt a Toger donation, could we get a cub plushie of the other color?


Kenji: My new pair of mini-sheep arrived early this morning, but I was too busy knitting to introduce them before. Here, they are: Matcha after the traditional Japanese tea used in the tea ceremony, and Hisbiscus after the tea made from dried Hibiscus flowers. So cute!


Tae: For the Fount of Tomarani Knowlege aspiration, I need to explore a cave across the water from behind my house. Yes, I could quickly teleport there, but I’m swimming there to better enjoy the journey!


A quick jog through small jungle area which opens out to a beach and the cave.


And the aspiration is done! Now to return home and enjoy a quiet evening with the family!
Of course, as soon as we sit down to dinner, I get a call about an emergency at Unit 1.


Tae: What seems to be the problem, Mr. Cragg?
Jesse: I have no idea. We suddenly lost power. Could you please fix whatever’s broken?

Alej: We need to repair or replace all the broken objects. Since it’s an Electrical Failure, I check the Fuse Box in the shared Utilities Room. Yep, I need to fix it!

Tae: Inside Unit 1, the broken pressure cooker can be replaced but not repaired. The mini-frige is also broken. As soon as Davi repairs it, we get a notification congratulating us on an outstanding job. It’s over! Let’s go home, guys!


Watcher’s Note:
*Tae has handled two Emergency Events already during his first week as a slumlord, but he needs to "Handle a Maintenance Event” to complete his slumlord aspiration’s 2nd milestone. He did not prank Unit 1’s toilet the night before because that would only spawn the Water Leak! Emergency Event.
*Trash Overload?: We’ve added the cheapest trash bin to each unit, hoping for a Trash Overload Maintenance Event.
*Moldy Lot challenge: I’ve never done this lot challenge before and, frankly, I’m pretty anxious about it, especially since the lot has hampers, wash tubs, and clotheslines. So much potential for mold to ester in damp laundry and water puddles. I was planning to make Operation Tenement Glow-Up a four sim-week self-challenge, but I might only last for three sim-weeks.


Comments