An Unexpected Guest

Monday, Spring in Koh Sahpa (Jul 22)

Sasuke: Zzz..the For Rent pack’s sofas have a Comfort 0 rating. Peak slumlord move…zzz
Tae: You’re right, Sass. Watcher used For Rent items to furnish our home, but we deserve comfier sofas. I'll replace them with better ones today.


Tae: After the sheep wake up at 6am until he leaves for school at 8, Kenji shears five of his nine sheep.
Chai (pink): Maybe you should downsize the flock to five sheep? But I’m an OG so I’m staying!
Tarik (cream): Papa Tae, do you have to sit on me while you shear Chai?
Tae: Oh, please! I only looks like I’m sitting on you. I’m not!

Kenji: Lola calls me during my lunch break at school. I don’t understand her. She wants “to get away from things,” so she leaves her quiet 4-sim home to stay with our chaotic household? But I tell her it’s okay.
(Note: The Navarro kids and Park twins were all Friends as toddlers, becoming Good Friends in grade school. I restored the teens’ friendships yesterday evening at the Magic HQ.)


Kenji: We didn’t do any school projects but the three of us come home with As. Then, we return to Copperdale High to see if we can meet our new schoolmates. We only find Malcolm Landgraab and Morgan Fyres, so we introduce ourselves and invite them to join us at ThrifTea.
(Watcher: I go to replace the premade ThrifTea, then remember I’m playing offline, lol.)


Xica: Looks like there’s a fashion show going on today.


Xica: Please tell me that’s not our Princial, Mrs. Prescott.
Haha, Kenji’s trying so hard to avoid eye contact with her.

Xica (left): Yuna and Malcolm seem to be getting along so well. Personally, I don’t see the appeal. Sure, his family’s rich as sin, but Malcom is Evil!


Kenji: I’m surprise when Jae and Lola arrive at ThrifTea. Isn’t she supposed to at our home?
I check the calendar and confirm she’ll be staying until Thursday.
She enters and sits for a minute, then immediately leaves. What?


Oh, I see the problem! Her father Juwon is one the Fashion Show contestants. I thought Thrifta’s supposed to be a teen hangout? OH well, I guess it’s for us to leave, too.


Mystery solved! When we arrive home, Lola is waiting out front with a suitcase. Papa Alej prepared a nice dinner to welcome her to our home.


Lola: Papa Alej, your impeccable-quality Tofurkey Dinner tastes divine! I would not mind living here.
Alej: We’ve been an 8-sim household since May, Lola. You could only live with us by becoming a mini-sheep or mini-goat.
Xica: *snickers

Kenji: I completely forgot that Lola’s a Dog Lover. Maybe Sasuke can help her heal?
Seems like she doesn’t feel like taling about whatever’s bothering her.
Watcher Do we ever learn what Lola’s “been going through,” or is her phone call a generic Stayover Request script?)




Comments