Anchan, Tarik, Mirinda, and Pongo


Wednesday, Spring in Koh Sahpa (Jul 9)
Tae: C’mon! I’ve been waiting for you two to finish your last homework for this term! 
Davi: Wow, Adam Souza looks upset. I guess he doesn’t appreciate that we swapped his wastepasket for that indoor trashcan?


Tae: I don’t understand, Alej! Why aren’t the tenants doing their laundry?
Alej: You obviously haven’t done a day of laundry in your life! You placed the hampers outside! Each unit needs an indoor hamper.
Tae: I see. *moves a hamper and a washtub into each unit


Tae: Nico Pfeiffer pays the highest rent, so I leave him an 8-serving Excellent meal. He must get tired of pressure cooker meals. I want to do the same for the other units, too, so they’ll stay here while The Oasis gradually blooms into a 5-star tropical paradise.



Tae: See? The trashcan, hamper, and washtub all fit into the 32-tile first floor!
Davi: That room looks gaudy!
Tae: You’re kidding, right? This is the unit that I boosted to 3 stars yesterday!


Tae: We rush home to have time to buy four more mini-sheep before Kenji gets home from school.
Kenji: Oh, Papa T! You’re the best! They’re so beautiful! And now I have every color of sheep wool!
Alej: Have you picked out names for your Blue, Cream, Orange, and Dalmation sheep?
Kenji: I’m calling them Amchan, Tarik, Mirinda, and Pongo!

Kenji: Amchan is named after Nam Dok Amchan, a blue Thai herbal tea. The cream sheep’s name comes from the Malaysian tea Teh Tarik. Mirinda is an orange-flavored carbonated drink born in Spain. And Pongo is the doggo who, with his love Perdita, gave birth to the first 15 of the 101 Dalmations.
Yes, I know. POngo broke my coffee & tea naming theme.
And don't worry. I'd never give you a pop quiz on my sheep's names. They're just for flavor!

Tae: Alej, you’ll be done with uni in two more days. Would you split the shearing with me? If we the flock and docialize once before each shearing, Do you think you can split the shearing work with me? If we do one social with each sheep before we shear it, we might get higherquality wool.
Alej: Sure, but only if you promise that you and I end each day feeling Very Satisfied romantically.
Tae: Deal!


(Back at The Oasis)
Jesse: What are you boys up to this afternoon?
Tae: We planted some fruits, herbs, and veggies for ya'll to use to cook with freewith free, fresh ingredients.
Jesse (to his wife): Did you hear that, Meekah? Our property owner is such a generous sim!
Meekah: Did you sample that Nasi Lemak dish helf in our kitchen, Jesse? Delish!

Tae: I figure since I’ll have to do the deviant aspiration Social Puppeter in Ondarion, I might as well try to finish the Seeker of Secrets aspiration this month. Guess I'll eavesdropping on the tenants.

Sadly, the units have no furnishings for snooping except for these two beds in Unit 3. No worries! I can always visit my former property owner Decha or my old neighbor Mahmud. Or I can wait until my rental units have3 more furnishing.

Xica: In our household, everyone has their own “thing.” Papa Tae is a slumlord now. Papa Alej will become a Floral Designer and help Papa Tae with slumlording and sheep shearing. 
Davi’s in a distinguished Psych degree at Foxbury and wants to be a Prof like Mr. Woods.
Kenji’s the Knitting Prince. Yuna’s gonna help him with knitting sheep socials.
And me? I’m a Cat Lover. My job is to make sure Zorro is always feeling the love.

Comments