A New Companion

Friday, Spring in Koh Sahpa (Jul 17)

Tae: Alej and I have been gradually improving the units. We’ve enlarged each unit from 48 to 64 tiles. We replaced the cheap counters with Tomarain White Lily counters and, well, I’ll spare all the details. This morning, we wake up to find Units 1 and 2 are now 4-star units, so we’re focusing on raising Unit 3 to 4 stars, too.

Tae: What do you think of your unit’s improvements?
Jesse: We were surprised this morning to see our unit has a 4-star rating now.Our unit feels so much cozier with the new rugs in the living area and bedroom!


Meekah: I adore the cross-stitch nook you made for me, complete with a rocking chair
Tae: I’m glad you like that. Each unit has a small hobby area in ther enlarged bedroom.



Jesse: What a genius idea to scooch our twin bes together! It’s just like sleeping in a double bed.
Meekah: I absolute agree, Jesse. You’ve literally saved our marriage, Tae!
Alej (to himself): Who is this slumlord? Who kidnapped the sweet, kind-hearted man I married?


Xica: After returning home from school, I become companions with Zorro! Yay!
Zorro: Why is Xica doing that weird thing with her mouth? Is that her kissy face?


Alej: Check out Zorro, Tae! He looks so happy to have a new companion!


Davi: I get my term grades at 6pm as usual. I was worried about my last final exam; I lost track of time while meditating and arrived at the exam 30 minutes late. For my final term, I signed up for 3 core classes and “The Chemistry of Romance” as my elective.



Davi: I hope you don’t mind that we’re just hanging out behind my house. You’re a Child of the Ocean, so I thought you might enjoy a swim.
Karmine: You don’t know how lucky you are to have a beach right behind your home!
And you’re right, I do love to swim!






Davi: So you like this neighborhood, Karmine?
Karmine: I do! Your family house is in the location of my dreams.
Davi: When my family moves on August 1st, Papa Tae is leaving me this house. You and I are still teens so it's still a little early for us to talk about living together, but...think about it. Of course, your parents would also be welcome.



Watcher's Note:
*After disabling the Pack Settings/Enable Rental Unit Events feature by unchecking its box, Tae got yet another Elictrical Failures emergency the following night.Tae hired a contractor to deal with it, then I donwloaded and installed Bienchen's No Property Owner Events mod. It disables both Mainttenance and Emergency Events when playing as a landlord sim. And now we are finally free of the endless, near-daily barrage of rental unit crises!



















Comments