A Mini-Tour and a Birthday Bash

Saturday, Spring in Koh Sahpa (Jul 31)
Yuna: Thanks for agreeing to give me a mini-tour of Moonwood Mill this morning Lou!
Lou: Sure, Yuna. Do you have anywhere you want to see first?
Yuna: Yeah, the Collective Cabin lot.
Lou: How do you know about this place?
Yuna: Oh, it’s where we’ll be moving tomorrow. Papa Tae never told you?
Lou (to himself): Did he use my “Grim Lover” secret about Vokove as leverage?


Lou: This is Moonwood Mill’s community board. It has info on Moonwood Mill and its two werewolf packs: the Wildfangs and the Moonwood Collective.
Yuna: What is that trailer park over there to our left?
Lou: It must be new. I wonder if the Volkov household lives there after losing their Collective Cabin lot.
(“Prowler’s Patch 3 Houses,” created by NastySOup)


Lou: The Wildfang pack’s hangout (top) sits behind the library, right next to the Moonwood River. It has a small, white trailer, a bonfire, and workout equipment in the yard.
The Moonwood Collective pack’s hangout (below) is closer to your new home, Yuna. It has a grill and picnic table instead of outdoor workout stuff.
Yuna: Which pack do you belong to, Lou?
Lou: Neither. I’m a bit of a lone wolf. Gives me free time to walk Sassball. :)


Lou: You like fishing like me, right? There’s a cool fishing spot on Lake Lumvik where you might be able to catch the rare Luna Fish!
Yuna: I read about Luna Fish on the community board. I can’t wait to try fishing it up!
Lou: I need to deliver something to the librarian, but I’ll be right back. Stay on the pier and don’t wander off, okay?
Watcher: Kristen!? Noooo, go home, girl! You’re ruining my immersion!


Yuna: I wonder when Lou’s coming back? Maybe I should visit that trailer I can glimpse through the trees across the lake. I bet that’s where Lou went!


Yuna: Um, hello? Have you seen my boyfriend around? He’s super cute and has a great bod and…
Greg: …
Lou (runs up suddenly): No, Yuna, stay back! Let me distract him so you can run away! *transforms in a protective rage
Yuna: Lou!


Greg: Well, well, well. Now that I knocked out your “super-cute boyfriend,” it looks like it’s just you and me…again.
Yuna: !


(After limping away from Greg’s place together)
Lou: Are you okay, Yuna? I tried so hard to protect you but Greg is much stronger than me and…
Yuna: I know, Lou, I know. It's my fault for going there . Well, I'll need to wait until I look less battered before I can go home. Will you come with me?
Lou: Don’t be sad, Yuna! Oh, I know what might cheer you up! I crafted a Promposal Sign. Will you be my Prom Date?
Yuna (brightens): Oh, Lou! You’re the one I wanted as my Prom Date in the first place!

(Back in Tomarang)
Tae: Today’s only our second party for the gang this month. Feels great to see everyone and stitch back our friendships! Lou, I know you asked Yuna to Prom, but thanks for waiting until next week.
Lou: Prom is every week but your adult birthday’s only today!


Kenji and Twila against Carly and Phillip in a game of Foosball.


As soon as Cebolla arrives, I ask her for help with a keg stand. Lol, Zorro is in every single party shot, except when I've cropped him out!

I blow out my candles first!

The crowd goes wild when Alej blows out his candles!

When I “Call to Meal,” everyone swarms the banquet table, except Twila who prefers to avoid the rush and Rowan on self-proclaimed cleanup duty.


Zorro: Don't you remember me?
Cebolla: Hmmm? Oh, Zorro!
Zorro: I’ve missed you, Abuelita Cebolla!


Alej and I may not be wiser, but we are older, for sure!



Watcher's Notes
I hadn't planned on Lou fighting Greg. I had him standing nearby, thinking I'd make him arrive only to find Yuna on the ground. But when Greg approached her, Lou transformed. What a boyfriend!










Comments