Unbearable

(Left: Alej with Davi, Right: Tae with Yuna)

Sunday, Winter in Vista Hermosa (Jun 22)


Alej: After our Spooky Party, I’m chatting with Davi about his Bear phase when we’re interrupted by a burgar’s approach, so I contact the police then go confront the burglar.  This is the third time in a row we’ve had an attempted burglary after a party.


After the popo arrives (but stands there doing nothing), the burglar suddenly attacks me for my first-ever fight! I didn’t start the fight, but I definitely finish it! Take that!


After breakfast, I spend some time sending in university and scholarship applications. Xica and Kenji are too busy this week, I want to be ready to enroll for even one term when the time is right.


Yuna: I harvest the plants that I grew myself and complete my Nurture Plants challenge this morning. Once I’m done, Kenji uses this same space to start the same challenge.


Tae: Monday morning, I cook breakfast together with Xica and Kenji who have started the Feed Yourself challenge, which gives the Fed Myself as a Kid trait. Alej and I both benefited from this trait which boosts performance in the Chef career.

Xica and Kenji are excited about their first day of school.

Twila: Jace and I have been thinking about having another baby. What do you think, Tae?

Tae: Since your second child is still an infant, I honestly think it’s too early for another baby, Twila.

Twila: But you and Alej were raising four infants at the same time last month.
Tae: That’s only because my Watcher is reckless and crazy. If I were you and Jace, I’d consult Watcher Glazey. Whatever you do, NEVER ask my Watcher's advice about trying for baby!


Kenji: My progress with aspirations lags a lot behind Xica because I’ve been doing Formative Moment challenges. Today, I finished two of them: Feed Yourself and Think of Others.  This evening, I trigger Aspiring Author, which is perfect for a Bookworm like me because it benefits the Writer career. My first task is to Read Under the Covers.


(The next morning)

Lou: Please, no, Mr. Navarro! A §100 tip is too much!

Tae: It’s not, Lou! You’ve been walking Sasuke daily for over a month now. You save Alej and I so much time--time we can spend with our family and pets as well as personal time for Alej and me.

Lou: Thank you so much for making me feel appreciated, sir! Does The Taco need to be walked, too?


Tae: In the evening, the whole family heads to Everydew in Innisgreen.  Yuna and Davi unlocked the Be a Traveler challenge last week and are nearly done. Xica and Kenji unlocked it only today.

Also, both Xica and Kenji med Scouts and quit today.


Mother Nature: Oh, it’s you, Alej! Why did you summon me this time?
Alej: I helped our three fairy kids learn to control their emotions, so I no longer need to be a fairy anymore.

Mother Nature: Well, you know the drill. Here’s your fairy essence. You'll need to relinquish to the Moondrop Springs.


Tae: After using the dollhouse to "Narrate a tale of dolls," Kenji gets a “Write Genre Book" option on his laptop. He doesn't gain Writing skill, but he can write a Dollhouse Story to complete his Aspiring Author challenge.

Alej: Stop getting distracted by the Formative Moment challenges, Watcher! Xica and Kenji need to finish the four base child aspirations so we can take a short vacay before I enroll in uni!


Watcher’s Notes:

*Scouts/Arts & Crafts badge: Similar to Yuna and Davi’s case, Xica and Kenji’s drawings counted for their Artistic Prodigy aspiration but not for the Arts & Crafts badge, so I cheated them both the Scouting Aptitude trait.

*With Yuna and Xica, both the girls and Alej each got another notification after the third time Alej helped them manage their emotions. In Davi’s case, neither Davi nor Alej got a confirming notification later. But Alej went ahead and left his fairy from behind because Davi hasn’t experienced any Emotional Struggles since Alej last helped him manage. *Formative Moment challenges: These add so much gameplay to the childhood stage. I'm really enjoying the process of figuring out how to unlock then complete the various challenges.


Comments