Xica and Kenji Age Up

Fri, Fall in Vista Hermosa (Jun 20)

Tae: Alej and I wake up early to finish building the treehouse and upgrade it with Lights.


Davi: Well, aren’t you the smartest boy! Can you give me a high five, too, Sasuke?


Alej: Now that Yuna and Davi have left for school, I think we should “christen” the treehouse. 

Tae: Great idea! They’ll probably ban us from the treehouse when they get back from school.

Alej: When Tae and I return from our jog, I get a call from Lou about the Fitness Retreat. Yeah, no, I don’t think I have time to leave the family at home and go off to a Fitness Retreat.

Tae: It’s almost winter but I wonder if our whole family could attend a Gibbi Point camp together?

Tae: Alej maxed his Diving skill yesterday and was doing some fancy moves. I only have L1 Diving, but I try a Backflip. Owie! I hit my back on the diving board before windmilling into the pool. (Watcher: That pose reminds me of when Tae was infected, lol)

A second backflip. This is more like it!

Davi’s the first to learn to ride a bike! Too bad we missed the moment of Davi's victory wheelie!

Yuna: I was recommended a second Formative Moment challenge yesterday: Nurture Plants. Papa Tae created my own garden space. The reward trait will speed up gaining the Gardening skill. Maybe I could learn to Love the Outdoors when I’m a teen?


Tae: We’d planned to age up Xica and Kenji earlier, but we can’t get my father-in-law Carlos here, even though he’s a stayover guest. He finally shows up two hours later at 8 pm.

Xica ages up with the Top-Notch Toddler trait. She’s a Cat Lover with two bonus traits: Good and Music Lover. Sadly, there’s no child’s version of her toddler hair.
She has Tae’s narrower face with Alej’s droopy eyes and eye color. Cute!

Kenji also earns Top-Notch Todder. His main trait is Practice Makes Perfect with two bonus traits: Bookworm and Perfectionist.

He has Alej’s fuller face with Tae’s eye color (because Watcher cheated them violet).


Tae: After their makeovers, we have Xica and Kenji join Scouts and the Be Useful challenge.

Alej: There will never be a good time for me to attend uni, will there, Tae? By the time Xica and Kenji finish Scouts and half their aspirations, we’ll be moving to Tomarang.
Tae: We’ll make it work, Alej! You should apply for scholarships and uni tomorrow morning, so you can enroll the day Xica and Kenji don't need as much guidance. For comparative funsies, here are Alej and I with all four of our kids.




Comments