The Navarros will be moving today, earlier than usual due to the incoming patch on June 30th. We’ll start playing offline from tomorrow night, but I’d like to have two full days of Gallery access before the patch. Again, I’m sharing Tae’s July lookbook in this blogpost because I struggle with formatting EA Forum posts.
Hair Color
cc Minaje/15th shade from top
Wardrobe, Part I
Everyday: Keep original white shirt outfit; replace 2nd outfit: All For RentFormal: Top/FR, Pants/Lovestruck, Shoes/B&H (but any brown shoes OK)
Athletic: Shorts & shoes/no change; Top/FR
Sleepwear: same (Lovestruck) but different swatch
Wardroble, Part II
Alej only replaces his hot weather outfit (which is entirely optional for you).Party: All FR
Swimwear: no change
Hot weather: All FR
Cold weather: Top/FR, pants/shoes: no change
Alej’s hot weather (optional): All FR
The Children
Feel free to dress them however you wish. I tend to be lazy and assign each one a color theme: Yuna/pinks and/or lavenders, Davi: grays,Xica: oranges, Kenji: browns Zorro: Tacos!


Comments
Post a Comment