
Wednesday, Winter in Vista Hermosa (Jun 28)
Tae: We’ve been packing up little by little. Now I'm waiting for Alej to return from uni at 11 am, so he and I can decide what to leave and whattto take with us. The kids, however, take the day off to help pack.
Davi: Papa Tae, I’m really not feeling this Living Dangerously challenge. Do I have to complete it?
Tae: You don’t have to do any that you believe doesn’t suit your personality.
Davi: Great! I’m excited about my Ocean Explorer challenge. Do you think we can go kayaking in Tomarang?
Phillip: Do you think I should get to know Mark Eggleston, Tae?
Tae: While I applaud you making friends with StrangerVille residents before your move there, why are you still dressed as Darth Maul.
Phillip: Well, this was my costume for your Spooky Party.
Tae: I know, Philip, but that was four days ago. What do your subjects think?
Kenji: I win my second archery competition from Xica. It helps that I maxed Archery while Xica, similar to Yuna, started our match with no Archerey skill at all. I know, it's not very fair but I'm just trying to finish my challenge, y'know?
Kenji: I love finally having the time to hang out with Zorro and Sasuke. Watcher’s been really piling the formative challenges on me. I’m the only household member who isn’t already friends with our furry friends. That's how busy I've been!

Yuna: Papa Tae phones in a slumber party for us, but Davi and I are the co-hosts. I’m the first to exchange friendship bracelets. I’m so happy Melody and I are Bracelet Buds!
Kenji: Hey, Lola! I made you a friendship bracelet!
Lola: Sweet! I made one for you, too! *high fives
Yuna: Tonight’s our first of two slumber parties to complete our Slumber Party Animal aspiration, which requires telling 3 stories from a sleeping bag. With four of us, it’d bee too hard to each tell 3 stories and earn a gold medal. So, toight, we stop after telling 2 storie each.
Kenji: Let’s try to invite Kara Rollins and the twin Leo & Leif Yrsa to our second slumber party!
Xica: Aren't the Yrsa twins still infants?
Yuna: After some dancing and watching the Kids’ Network on TV, I ask the guests to set up their sleeping bags.
Uh oh, the sleeping bags are all over the place! Watcher, would you help move the sleeping bags around so all the guests can sleep?
Oh! I guess Melody isn’t sleepy yet. Is her sleeping bag one of those below the monkey bars?
Yuna: as soon as I tell our guests that it’s “Time for Bed,” our slumber parts earns gold. I end our party around 8:30 pm and send everyone home with their stayin overnight. I mean, we’re moving tonight!
Since Davi and I co-hosted, my Charisma soars from L3 to L9, while Davi’s jumps from L4 to L10!
Uh oh, the sleeping bags are all over the place! Watcher, would you help move the sleeping bags around so all the guests can sleep?
Oh! I guess Melody isn’t sleepy yet. Is her sleeping bag one of those below the monkey bars?
Yuna: as soon as I tell our guests that it’s “Time for Bed,” our slumber parts earns gold. I end our party around 8:30 pm and send everyone home with their stayin overnight. I mean, we’re moving tonight!
Since Davi and I co-hosted, my Charisma soars from L3 to L9, while Davi’s jumps from L4 to L10!
Tae: C’mon, everybody! We just have a little more packing to finish! Let’s try to leave Ciudad Enamorada and move into our new home in MOrensong by 11 pm. Then, you kids and Alej can leave for school tomorrow morning from our new place!
Watcher’s Notes:
*Compared to this home, the Navarro’s next home is very, very small. The pool/patio area is actually larger than their rental unit.
*Property managers: I’ve downloaded a Thai couple from the Gallery and created a child for htem in CAS. I’ll be setting up this couple as the Navarros’ property managers in Morensong. Otherwise, the residential rental’s ownership would probably default to Panya Li as landlord.
*That Charisma boost after a gold-medal slumber party is huge. For the second slumber party, Xica and Kenji willdefinitely be the co-hosts!











Comments
Post a Comment