Sibling Adventures


Wednesday, Winter in Vista Hermosa (Jun 23)


Kenji: I wake up early this morning to finish writing my Doll House Story. I couldn’t resume it at first, until I became Inspired again. It takes four hours total to write and I complete my Aspiring Author challenge. So I choose a new one: Be a Caregiver.

Alej: I’ve been considering the Floral Designer career lately. It offers profitable Work-from-Home assignments that aren’t too time-consuming. I’m at L3 Flower Arranging when I ask Tae to mentor me at 1:05 pm. By 1:17 pm, I’ve maxed the skill. My boo is a fantastic mentor!

Tae: The horde returns from school, with Xica and Kenji finishing their first aspiration, Whiz Kid. Yuna, Davi, and Xica have started new challenges, respectively: Be Crafty, Follow in Their Footsteps (Painting), and Think of Others.


Kenji: Zorro really wanted to see Papa Ringtail, but we’re visiting the Rollins instead. Yuna and Davi can reintroduce themselves to Jace and Kara, and we all want to meet Eric.
I play peek-a-boo, entertain, chat with, blow raspberries, and give family kisses to Eric until we’re friends! (No, I don't know why Eric's been left outside but I'm too young to take him indoors.)

Tae: Eric is a real cutie! What did you decide about trying for baby?

Jace: We consulted our Watcher as you suggested and she told us to wait.
Tae: I bet she'll want to wait until mid-July, when Irene and Carly are thinking of starting their families. By then, Alej and I might have a couple of teens on our hands. Who knows? (Alej and I wanted a baby the same age as Irene's and Carly's, but our Watcher got carried away.)

Alej: I’d sent in my uni applications on Sunday so my application results should’ve arrived by now, right? Wrong! Watcher: It’s my fault! I lost part of Sunday’s gameplay due to a crash and forgot to have Alej resend his uni and scholarship applications. *hangs head in shame Alej: But I sent them in last night, so I can hopefully enroll in uni next Monday! *sighs

Tae: My Outdoorsy and Workaholic lifestyles are at risk. How am I still a Workaholic?

Alej: My Outdoorsy and High-Energy lifestyles are in progress, but I don’t want the High-Energy lifestyle.
Tae: That’s why we’re trying to spend time outdoors while avoiding strenuous physical activity.

Tae: Uh, oookaaaay. You’re taking your walk through the house now?
Lou: I wanted to check out your collection of Axolotls. We don’t have these in Moonwood Mills. Tae: We can't find the last one!

Tae: Alej and I weren’t planning to get a gaming console because then all our kids would want to do all day is play video games (like our Watcher). But they all triggered the Share Sibling Adventures challenge, so what could we do? If I were them, I’d prefer gaming over the Dollhouse, too!

Alej: As soon as they start playing the racing game, Kenji gets a popup about liking Video Gaming. I reach over and decline that. We got other plans for you, son!


Irene: Alej, let’s go clubbing tonight! It’s been ages!
Alej: I know, right? I hear you’re leading the carefree life of a single (but married) sim again. Sadly, Tae and I can’t join you tonight. We need to be home until Xica and Kenji can do two more aspirations. Irene: You two are no fun at all these days!
Alej: Hey, don’t say that! Davi’s been asking about you. We’ll invite you over for dinner soon!

Watcher’s Notes: *Stayover guests: The Navarros are rolling without any stayover guests. Tae can surely look after the kids even when Alej starts his first term, whenever that is.
 *Alej’s applications: I do this too often, when replaying a sim-day after a crash. It’s hard to remember exactly what my sims have and haven’t done. 😿

Comments