Sunday, Fall in Vista Hermosa (Jun 15)
Tae: Lots of good news this morning! Alej earns his L9 promotion, I max the Matchmaker career and quit, then our youngest child–Kenji–becomes our last child to get within range to earn the Mediator trait.
Yuna and Davi being friendly with Sasuke and Zorro for the Sociability badge.
I have more free time now, so I’ve taken up knitting.
Davi: After our scout meeting, we finish our school projects then head to Desert Bloom Park. We want to both meet 5 sims for the Social Butterfly aspiration and earn our Sociability badge.
Yuna: Sadly, we arrive at the park too late to meet 5 sims our age, so introduce ourselves to three of Papa Alej’s fans instead.
Alej: I’ve always wanted to go to uni but I had to start working right out of high school to help out my parents. Tae supports this dream of mine, too. Maybe once all four kids are A students in grade school? Just in case, I’ve started building my Research & Debate skill.
Yuna: The last thing Davi and I do today is finishing drawing five different pictures for our Artistic Proidgy aspiration.
Yuna: We’ve drawn 7 pictures so far, but none of them count toward our Arts & Crafts badge. Watcher, what should we do?
Watcher: We’ve tried everything we can. Let’s just wait until you earn your other eight badges, then I’ll take care of your Scouting Aptitude trait.
Watcher’s Note:
*Arts & Craft badge: This is a first-time bug for me. I tried resetting the Scounting Badge Boards, having the family travel to different lots, and repairing the game. None of that worked. Yuna and Davi have already drawn 7 of the 6 pictures required by the Arts & Crafts badge so, once they earn the other 8 badges, I'm going to cheat them the Scouting Aptitude trait










Comments
Post a Comment