Grade-Schoolers

Monday, Fall in Vista Hermosa (Jun 16)


Tae: Xica and Kenji are doing fine.  This morning, Xica gets a message similar to the one Alej got a few days ago: she no longer has those angry emotional outburts.


Yuna and Davi leave for their first day of grade school.


I set up a splash pad for later this afternoon, when Yuna and Dav return from school. Sasuke discovers a new favorite place to hang out.


Alej: While Sasuke is out with his dog walker, I cook a serving of Fish Tacos for Zorro. Unfortunately, I can’t just call him to eat it. (Watcher: I guess I need a mod for that.)


Tae: Yuna and Davi return home with B grades. I give them each a Razzberry so they can work on two aspiration goals that require a Playful mood.



Yuna: Since we’ve started Playtime Captain, we decide to ask our papas’ help to ride our bikes for four hours. 


Davi: We didn’t plan it, but we complete Playtime Captain while swinging for our Fitness badge.


Tae: Yuna and Davi each share a bedroom with a toddler so, for now, we’ve created a separate study and skilling nook for Yuna and Davi on the veranda. This is where they do activities that benefit from a Focused mood.


Yuna: Hey, did you see our papas run by in front of the house just now?
Davi: Yeah. You think they’re going volunteering without us?
Yuna: Or maybe they're jogging?

Alej: ‘Sup, Honey? Out for a late-night jog?

Honey: Something like that…

Tae: Well, it’s okay here, but I prefer our bedroom at home.

Alej: Same, but we had to come here at least once.

(What’s Honey doing down there?)


Comments