Formative Moments

Thu, Fall in Vista Hermosa (Jun 19)

Tae: Alej and I have each been trying to complete that Archaeology Scholar goal of finding and authenticating 5 excellent-quality artifacts. Why does the Artifacts Assocation only send us poor-quality artifacts to authenticate?

Alej: I’ve started trying to do all my outdoor stuff in the morning, before reaching my daily lifestyle cap. Stuff like harvesting the garden, jogging, swimming, and diving. Check out my Reverse Pike Dive!

Huh, what’s that crying sound?

Alej: Oh, it’s you, Zorro!

Zorro: It’s torture seeing all this food in the display case! I can’t even sneak a bite!

Alej: Neither can anyone else. That’s kinda the point.

Zorro: Muchas gracias for brushing my tacos, wey.

Alej: Wey? When did you learn the Mexican slang for “homie”?

Zorro: Hello? Zorro (aka Don Diego de la Vega), tacos, Ciudad Enamorada? *rolls eyes

Alej: Connecting Lightning Root Plants to our power grid back in Innisgreen has been the best idea ever! I briefly considered growing a fourth LIghtning Root plant, but we don’t need it!

I mean, check out our weekly bills. Granted, we have the Geothermal lot trait but still! Ever since we connected the three plants, we haven’t paid a single simoleon for power.

(Our bills will be lower after I sell off the stuff I just harvested.)


Xica and Kenji are such great friends!


Davi: After school, I’m the first to complete the Be an Entertain (formative moment) challenge. Its Center of Attention reward trait is useless to Yuna and me, though; we were hoping it would boost our skilling speed for musical instruments.

Yuna: Next, we both join the Be Useful challenge. Its Little Helper reward trait speeds up progress in Teen and Part-Time careers. It'll be super useful when we start high school!

Tae: We all watch the Season Premier on TV.

Tae: Yuna and Davi sleep on Smooth Sleeper beds which have a Comfort 5 rating, same as the Smooth Sleeper bunk bed. We give their beds insta-upgrades so they’ll sleep less but more deeply.

Tae: I know it's a hassle for you to regenerate your Emotional Force, Alej, but I do enjoy when you ask me to Woohoo in the Sky!

Alej: Agreed! It's the only thing I'll miss about being a fairy. Tae: Our babies are so pretty, Alej. I wish we could have more... Alej: *pretends he didn't just here that

Tae: Yuna and Davi finished the last of the four basic childhood aspirations earlier today by playing violin for another hour. It's time we built the kids a treehouse, Alej! Yuna: Davi and I can’t wait to be done with our aspirations, cuz we have big plans for Papa Tae’s food stand! 


Watcher’s Notes:

*Formative Moment Challenges: Tae and Alej have a lot of the Formative Moment reward traits because they had related wants, so I was checking their reward traits to see what they do, but the challenge name doesn’t match the reward trait. Looking around, I found a post by a redditor shared details about the goals and reward traits of each Formative Moment Challenge, group in their four categories: Formative Moment Challenges

*Single beds: The Princess Cordelia line has a single bed with a much higher comfort rating, but I like to use Smooth Sleeper single beds because it has a matching bunk bed with the same Comfort 5 rating.


Comments