Tue, Fall in Vista Hermosa (Jun 17)
Alej: Davi wakes up this morning with an angry Emotional Struggles moodlet. He doesn't break anything, though, since the moodlet is buried under several positive moodlets.
As soon as I help Davi manage his emotions, I’m notified that his emotional outbursts will no longer lead to destructive behavior. I’d like to leave behind my fairy form for good, but I’ll wait for another confirmation that he can control his emotions.
Right after that, Davi tells me that he thinks I’m “actually pretty cool.” Better than him thinking I’m lame, I guess.
Yuna and Davi play with their Doctor Kits after breakfast. It’s an easy way to build Empathy not as much fun as volunteering for the kids or their parents.
Zorro: Look at all that yummy food just sitting in that Baker’s Cousin Display Case!
Watcher: Since the Businesses & Hobbies pack, toddlers and older sims no longer autonomously grab servings from this display case. Since both Tae & Alej have the Fresh Chef trait, the display case is handy for reserving food for parties or holidays; sims will ignore the case unless directed.
After the kids leave for school, I max my Relationship Consultant career and quit the job right away. Then, I take Sasuke out jogging. I quit the spotlight two days ago and don’t at all miss being famous, but I hate that I lost my Outdoorsy lifestyle (though Tae didn’t lose his). I'm gonna try to get back my Outdoorsy lifestyle!
Tae: I’m preparing to mentor Yuna and Davi in Violin or Piano when they decide to finish their Artistic Prodigy aspiration.
Alej: When I learn what Tae’s up to, I ask him to mentor me in both those musical instruments, too.
Davi: Once I collect my last badge (Scholarly Aptitude), I’m immediately promoted to Llamacorn Scout, even though the Scout Badge Board doesn’t recognize that I earned my Arts & Crafts Badge.
Yuna: I collect my Scholarly Aptitude badge just minutes after Davi, but I don't get promoted so Watcher cheats to give me the Scouting Aptitude trait. Hmmph!
Tae: My Lord of the Knits aspiration has been stalled for several days until this evening when someone finally bought the beanie I listed on Plopsy. I like the variety of knitted items I can craft, but I decide tonight that the Sacred Knitting Knowledge reward trait isn’t enough incentive for me to complete the aspiration.
Watcher’s Notes:
*Outdoorsy lifestyle: Until several weeks ago, I'd assumed that what mattered was where I was doing activities, but I've since learned that it’s not the location of an activity but the activity itself that matters. For example, crafting camping mascotes on a woodworking table placed outdoors won’t contribute to an Outdoorsy lifestyle. *sighs










Comments
Post a Comment