Another Late Start

Wed, Fall in Vista Hermosa (May 5)


Tae: Last night, I’d spotted one axolotl habitat at each of Ciudad Enamorada's two parks, so we go to look for them this morning while the kids sleep. They’d disappeared, though, so we send Sasuke to a dig site or two before returning home.



Alej: Today’s a holiday so the kids play in the sprinklers for the Water Fun tradition. I really got the short end of the WfH stick today. Tae has to Share Love Insights and Listen to the Romance Station for 1 Hour–that’s 70 minutes tops! Meanwhile I have to Watch Telenovelas for 2 hours then Research Forms of Intimacy for another two hours. Does that seem fair to you?


Tae: The kids are dancing for the Art & Music holiday tradition until I notice that toddlers ignore this tradition. Oh well, they gain some Movement skill and look awfully cute. 

It always takes us so long to get out of the house. Today, we're all waiting for Alej to complete his four hours of WfH assignments.


4.3


I’m really glad I got over Grandma Jiwoo’s phone call and invited Grandpa Shoji and her tor a stayover. The kids enjoy their company and are really racking up the Grandparent Candy, lol. Their great-grandparents have gotten better about interacting with them, too.


Alej: Arriving at the Rollins residence, I immediately ask Jace to be introduced to Kara then we briefly switch households so Jace can summon Twila home. With four young adults, four toddlers and six pets (Sasuke and Zorro came with us), it was impossible for all of us to meet everyone else, but we make a good start.



Tae: Kara is such a cutie pie!



Moxie: So I’m a queen and you’re a taco?  O, how the mighty have fallen!

Zorro: I love my life, Moxie! A gourmet pet meal every other day, lots of attention and love, and the toddlers are so cute. Being a taco is a small price to pay!

Moxie: If you say so.



Tae: Our kids are getting hungry so we need to go home.  The last thing I do is ask Jace to be besties again.


The kiddos have their own dining area. No high chairs anymore in this house!


Alej: Xica is so adorable with her braids and that Selvadoradian t-shirt!



Tae: Grandpa Shoji, Grandma Jiwoo–did you both have a good day?

Shoji: I appreciate your letting us stay over.  Spending time with you and Alej is nice, but being around our grreat-grandchildren is even more special.
Alej: Did you spot the mail delivery today? Tae and I keep getting notifications from the Artifacts Association but we’re not receiving any unauthenticated artifacts.



Watcher’s Notes:

*Gilda's puppies: I learned too late that one of them (Sasha) now lives with Twila's parents. So you saw both puppies at the Rollins residence in this update but one of them was only visiting. *coughs

*Mail delivery: Come to think of it, the Navarros haven’t received any mail at all since their move. I need to check access to their mailbox.




Comments