Alej: Look at you prancing, Sasuke! You’re so cute! Sasuke: Right? Do you like my special trick? Why aren’t we companions yet?
Sunday, Winter in Vista Hermosa (Jun 26)
Kenji (yawns): Well, shoot! I wake up after sleeping overnight in the treehouse but don’t even get a splash announcement for completing my Creative Person aspiration!?
Davi: Last week, Xica and Kenji earned the Good Student trait, which increases the speed of doing uni homework. Yuna and I want to trigger its challenge, too, but nothing's working: homework, extra credit, or school projects! I guess we'll just buy the trait when we're teens.
Xica: I’m a cat lover so, of course, I love Zorro best! You’re so adorable when you prance like that!
Sasuke: Noooo, that’s my special trick, Zorro! You get to wear the tacos!
Tae: The Best Backflip Award goes to Xica!
Tae: You two still haven’t finished Playtime Captain?
Xica: It’s not our fault! Yuna and Davi focused first on finished Scouts and 4-5 aspiration, before we aged up. That’s when Watcher got super-excited about the Formative Moment challenges.
Kenji: True! Unlike Yuna and Davi, Xica and I have to split our time between our aspirations and the challenges.
Kenji: I complete the Be a Survivalist challenge by roasting veggie dogs and marshmallows over a campfire, earning a trait that boosts skill gain for Herbalism and Fishing. I guess I’ll wait until I’m a teen to start Fishing.
(The next morning)
Yuna: Last night, all four of us unlocked the Pet Friend challenge by clicking on the pet toy box, but I complete it first this morning! Thank you, Zorro!
Alej: I have a great class schedule this term. I’m off to give my final presentation!
Tae: In the evening, we invite Irene over and go on a “Walk in the Park."
Alej: It’s really nice to stroll around the park together like this, but then...
Alej: Oh no, the paparazzi found Irene! Davi, what are you doing? Why are you acting like a pap?
(The next morning)
Yuna: Last night, all four of us unlocked the Pet Friend challenge by clicking on the pet toy box, but I complete it first this morning! Thank you, Zorro!
Alej: I have a great class schedule this term. I’m off to give my final presentation!
Tae: In the evening, we invite Irene over and go on a “Walk in the Park."
Alej: It’s really nice to stroll around the park together like this, but then...
Alej: Oh no, the paparazzi found Irene! Davi, what are you doing? Why are you acting like a pap?
Tae: That’s not why I gifted you that camera, son!
Irene: Here you go, Davi!
Tae (groans): It’s gonna take forever for our kids to get a signed autograph from Irene.
Alej: Yeah. Uh, you thinking what I’m thinking?
Irene: Here you go, Davi!
Tae (groans): It’s gonna take forever for our kids to get a signed autograph from Irene.
Alej: Yeah. Uh, you thinking what I’m thinking?

Watcher’s Notes:
*Starlight Accolades Ceremony: Tae & Alej were so busy teaching Xica and Kenji to ride bikes that they completely forgot to attend the ceremony. Oof!
*Practice Riding a Bake for 4 Hours: Kenji is my first child sim to complete “Practice Riding a Bike for 4 Hours” and “Learn to Ride a Bike” at the same time. It was only poissible with his father’s help.
*Wolfie: He’s supposed to be in Ondarion so Tae only invited Irene to the Media Naranja park. But Wolfie showed up anyway. When Tae was choosing who to go on a walk with, Wolfie shoed up there, too. Sorry, Wolfie!













Comments
Post a Comment