Tuesday, Winter in Vista Hermosa (Jun 27)
Sasuke: Obviously, Zorro and I adore the kids’ Pet Friend challenge. They each have to play five times with any pets (but that’s us). Just think, Five Play interactions times 4 kids; that’s a lot of playtime, even if split between me and Zorro.
Alej: So, I’m free for an hour before class, Tae. I’d love to leave for class feeling Very Satisfied!
Tae: You don’t feel Very Satisfied!? But we just, you know, in the park’s closet yesterday.
Alej: Exactly, that was yesterday!
Tae (mutters): Who can blame me? My boo's a walking thirst-trap!
Zorro: Meow!
Tae: You want some loving, too? No, not on your back! You’re squishing the tacos!
Zorro: Like this? (I really wanted some belly rubs)
Kenji: Lola Park came over after school yesterday and was bragging about nobody could beat her at archery. Suddenly I got a popup for the Master Archer challenge. It's so on, Lola!
Alej: Yuna and I do our homework together. This is her third Bear phase since our Spooky Party last Saturday. Sorry, Yuna, you’ll have to stay home during my visit to Tomarang.
Alej: This is the 40x30 Ro Kaya Rockside lot in the Morensong neighborhood. We’ll be living here first.
Davi: So you and Papa Tae will live on one side and we kids on the other side?
Alej: No, this is a 3-unit residential rental. We’ll be living in separate units with two other households.
Xica: But it’ll be so cramped! This whole lot’s smaller than where we live in Ciudad Enamorada.
Alej: It’ll only be for 10-14 sim-days, Xica, then we’ll move again. Anyway, this place has a shared lounge and a shared patio area. And it’s near the Night Market. It’ll be great!
Alej: This is where we’ll move after Papa Tae finishes the Discerning Dweller aspiration. It’s a detached family home in the Koh Sahpa neighborhood. It has 4 bedroom and 4 bathrooms,.
Kenji: Why's there hardly any furniture except this patio stuff and the upstairs kitchen?
Alej: It’s mostly unfurnished with no landscaping. Watcher’s keeping it affordable in case Tae decides he want to become a property manager later. It's a smaller lot than we're used to but there's a beach and fishing spots behind the house. I woder if we could go kayaking there.
Kenji: Back home, I win my first archery competition against Yuna. Should I have told her to look at the target?
After that, I have a late dinner of Mapo Tofu with Pork and become the last member of our household to become a Chopstick Savvy Spice Hound. At last!
Zorro: Eh, they’re my tacos! I can squish them if I want to!
Watcher’s Notes:
*Ro Kaya Rental in Morensong: I built this in early 2024 for my legacy challenge heir’s 4-sim household (2 YAs + 2 kids, no pets). Tae's household is twice as large, so I had to reorganize the lot layout and expand Tae’s future rental unit to accommodate 6 sims plus 2 pets.
*Tam Nang Sands in Koh Sahpa: I also built this lot for that same legacy challenge but a different heir. For Tae, I initially considered turning this lot into a two-unit residential rental so the Navarrros wouldn't need to move from Morensong to Koh Sahpa next month. But I’d like to play in both neighborhoods.
*I might go ahead and move the Navarros to Tomarang tomorrow (June 28).
Tae: You want some loving, too? No, not on your back! You’re squishing the tacos!
Zorro: Like this? (I really wanted some belly rubs)
Kenji: Lola Park came over after school yesterday and was bragging about nobody could beat her at archery. Suddenly I got a popup for the Master Archer challenge. It's so on, Lola!
Alej: Yuna and I do our homework together. This is her third Bear phase since our Spooky Party last Saturday. Sorry, Yuna, you’ll have to stay home during my visit to Tomarang.
Alej: This is the 40x30 Ro Kaya Rockside lot in the Morensong neighborhood. We’ll be living here first.
Davi: So you and Papa Tae will live on one side and we kids on the other side?
Alej: No, this is a 3-unit residential rental. We’ll be living in separate units with two other households.
Xica: But it’ll be so cramped! This whole lot’s smaller than where we live in Ciudad Enamorada.
Alej: It’ll only be for 10-14 sim-days, Xica, then we’ll move again. Anyway, this place has a shared lounge and a shared patio area. And it’s near the Night Market. It’ll be great!
Alej: This is where we’ll move after Papa Tae finishes the Discerning Dweller aspiration. It’s a detached family home in the Koh Sahpa neighborhood. It has 4 bedroom and 4 bathrooms,.
Kenji: Why's there hardly any furniture except this patio stuff and the upstairs kitchen?
Alej: It’s mostly unfurnished with no landscaping. Watcher’s keeping it affordable in case Tae decides he want to become a property manager later. It's a smaller lot than we're used to but there's a beach and fishing spots behind the house. I woder if we could go kayaking there.
Kenji: Back home, I win my first archery competition against Yuna. Should I have told her to look at the target?
After that, I have a late dinner of Mapo Tofu with Pork and become the last member of our household to become a Chopstick Savvy Spice Hound. At last!
Zorro: Eh, they’re my tacos! I can squish them if I want to!
Watcher’s Notes:
*Ro Kaya Rental in Morensong: I built this in early 2024 for my legacy challenge heir’s 4-sim household (2 YAs + 2 kids, no pets). Tae's household is twice as large, so I had to reorganize the lot layout and expand Tae’s future rental unit to accommodate 6 sims plus 2 pets.
*Tam Nang Sands in Koh Sahpa: I also built this lot for that same legacy challenge but a different heir. For Tae, I initially considered turning this lot into a two-unit residential rental so the Navarrros wouldn't need to move from Morensong to Koh Sahpa next month. But I’d like to play in both neighborhoods.
*I might go ahead and move the Navarros to Tomarang tomorrow (June 28).













Comments
Post a Comment