The Party that Never Happened

 





Tuesday, Summer in Everdew (May 17)


Alej: Where has the day gone? By the time we garden, do our work-from-home tasks, and I help Yuna earn her 15th milestone, it’s nearly 3 pm! I can’t wait to tell Tae! But first…oh, there’s my phone!

I can’t turn down a (good-looking) stranger in need of help, so I tell him to come here quickly.

When he arrives, I introduce myself and learn that Lou Howell is a werewolf.  Apparently, fairies are on good terms with werewolves but on bad terms with vampires.

I’d gotten an earlier notification on how to use my fairy ability to soothe Lou’s fury, so I follow the instructions. Is it working?

Once Lou is cured, he leaves without a backward glance or word of thanks. You’re welcome, bruh. Come back and visit anytime!

Finally, I can ask my parents over for a six-day stayover. Mama Helena arrives first and Papa Carlos arrives soon after. I take them upstairs to show them their guest room.

Tae: Cebolla! What are you doing here? Why do you have a suitcase?

Cebolla: Check your calendar, Tae. Didn’t you invite me for a stayover? My poor bebes!

Tae: I’m so sorry, Cebolla. Alej has been distracted today. He must’ve clicked on your thumbnail accidentally. I’ll cancel the schedule right away so you can go home to Kristen, Leif, and Leo! (How embarrassing!)

Tae: Once we've rescheduled the stayover, it's past 9 pm and the twins are asleep. No inviting our friends over to meet them today!

Alej: I have another idea! Did you know that Yuna earned her 15th milestone this afternoon? *waggles eyebrows Tae: I didn't think that would happen so quickly! But a promise is a promise...

(The next morning)

Tae: I took a pregnancy test just now. Shall we view the result together, boo?

Alej: Just when I believe I couldn't love you more...





Watcher’s Notes:

Yuna & Davi’s Milestones: I won’t be tracking them throughout their infancy, but just wanted to share how they earned their initial milestones.

Yuna (15): Fine Motor/2, Gross Motor/2, Social/4, Life/1, Firsts/6

Davi (18): Fine Motor/4, Gross Motor/1, Social/3, Life/1, Firsts/9

Take Pregnancy Test: Tae had access to both of the Child Birth mod’s Take Pregnancy Test options in his bathroom at home, destroying my theory about the mod and by-abudction pregnancies, lol. Perhaps the bathroom in their Selvadorada rental was too small?
Babies: I know, I know. Tae having another baby so soon is a bit crazy. I thought 15 milestones would take longer. I guess the newborn can stay in their bassinet until the twins learn most of their Gross Motor milestones? We shall see.

Comments