Take a Pizza My Heart

 

Zorro, still a kitty, still adorable



Saturday, Spring 6 (May 4)


Tae: We bought two Lightning Root Plant seeds and got one from foraging, so I'm connecting two of the plants to our power grid. Darn it, look at that floating solar panel. Watcher, please fix it!



Tae: Our very first work day as Naturopaths! Are you excited, Alej?

Alej: About our new career, yes. About my salmon-pink pants, not so much.



Tae: Hello, Mirza. My name’s Tae. My fiance Alej and I came to welcome you to Innisgreen! Alej will join us soon. How are you liking the Coast of Adhmor so far?

Mirza (thinking): Not sure about the flower crown, but he seems nice enough.



Alej: Simple Living means pizza requires flour and other stuff to make prepped ingredients first, so I’m looking around the hood for a grocery store. I find a stall next to the giant gnome but it only sells food and drinks.



I give the stall vendor, Glen Nhoam, an apothecary cure as a Friendly Gift  for an aspiration goal but it doesn’t count.  Oh, okay. I try again giving a cure as an Apothecary social and it works.


Ah, here’s the grocery store! I buy a little of everything. (I later learn I coulda ordered groceries from our fridge, but exploring Innisgreen is a good thing, right?)



Tae: We didn't kno whether you were a vegetarian, so I made Three Sisters Chili.

Mirza: It’s delicious! (Apart from their dubious fashion choices, they're good people.)



Tae: Bruh, I hear you recently became Neat.

Mirza: *busy spraying cleaner on the table

Tae: Hey, what’s that green clover thing? You having a good luck day?

Alej: He’s really taking his new Neat trait to heart!



Alej: Where’d Mirza go?

Tae: I don’t know. Do you think we made a bad first impression? Oh, he’s busy scrubbing.

Alej: We'll leave him to it. Let’s say our good-byes and head home. I got a pizza to make!



Alej: I have to buy a Stand Mixer to make dough and Prepped Meat, but it’ll be so worth it!

Tae: Since anything we prepare won’t spoil, we should turn all the groceries you bought today into prepped ingredients, yes?



Tae: Oh, is this that extra-spicy pizza that Jace's Watcher was talking about? It’s yummy!

Alej: And we still have six more slices and a whole second pizza left! 

Tae: We can work with that!




Comments