Tuesday, Spring 3 (May 2)
Tae: This morning, I complete Nature Nomad. How did I sleep soundly three times when we’ve only been in Innisgreen for two nights so far? That rascal Sasuke woke us up early this morning, which counted as our second sleep, then we went back to sleep again.
Alej: I really shoulda completed Master Chef’s Cook 3 Gourmet Meals during a Single Social Event” goal while we were still in Gibbi Point. Hmm, I could invite Tae on a date to a venue with a kitchen. Maybe before work on Thursday?
We can bathe in our Fairy Houses or at the Fairy Hub, but we bathe at the Moonlit Springs together to level up my Natural Living skill. But also, I love flying around with Tae!
By the way, I won Tae's Bachelor Challenge exactly three sim-weeks ago. I wonder if it's too early to propose...
It takes me until 4:30 pm to finish Nature Nomad and earn its Nature’s Best Bud reward trait.
Like Tae, I immediately switch to the two-milestone Fairy Stories aspiration.
We throw three dance parties each in our individual Fairy Houses.Now that the Fairy Stories’ first milestone is behind us, we’ll be starting Elixir Enthusiast next. But we have some prep to do first.
Tae: This morning, we make a quick trip to Granite Falls so Alej can learn the camping mascot sculpture schematic. He’s a Maker so it makes the most sense that woodworking would be his main way to earn coin.
Alej: Why are Sass and Zorro being so difficult onpurpose? There are two pet bowls but they both use the same white bowl. That’s why they are constantly crying about their hunger. Why?
I still manage to focus on crafting camping mascots for Tae’s yard sales.
By the way, I foraged up a Bluebell yesterday, so Tae can make his never-wilting flower arrangements again. We still haven't foraged up an orchid yet, though.
Besides Alej’s camping mascots, I also sell one flower arrangement, two Wedding bouquets, some jewelry that we won’t wear, and a variety of collectibles we’d planned to trade. After two yard sales, our household funds grow to over §53,000. It’s time to build us a small, two-room cottage so we can join the Apothecary career, but not tonight!
Tae: Here’s that cloning machine we talked about.
Honey: This will come in handy for stocking up apothecary potions and elixirs! Do you and Alej have time to come in for tea?
Tae: Can we take a rain check? We're on our way to Grims Quarry next.
Cebolla: Oh, you remembered my unbreakable Raccoon Vase!
Tae: Yes. But if this doesn’t work, I can always invite you over and mentor you to max your Pottery skill then you can add the Unbreakable Glaze yourself. I did bring my pottery wheel and kiln with us to Innisgreen. Let me know!
Alej: We’ve had such a long day! Back home, we shake our Fairy Homes for Fairy Dust then hop inside to regenerate our dangerously low levels of Emotional Force. Tomorrow will be another day of crafting and yard sales. If we can afford solar panels, we can even get the auto-feeders for Sass and Zorro, too! Nighty-night!












Comments
Post a Comment